By Ouch - 12/08/2009 23:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out that doctors can be wrong. Pink clothes, pink stroller, pink bottles, pink bibs, pink cribs and pink bedding to go with my baby that recently came out with a little pink penis. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 743
You deserved it 22 632

Same thing different taste

Top comments

valuemeal2 1

That happened to my mom, everyone thought I would be a boy but nope! Next time, decorate in yellow.

Well... you can save it for another time if you do happen to have a girl. :) Congrats! I love baby boys!!

Comments

she can frickin buy her kid whatever color stuff she wants! maybe she like pink. anyway i'd go back to the stores if you still have tags on anything and see if you can exchange the things for boys clothes, sheets, ect. just try to explain the story they might give you a break. oh and make sure to bring the baby!

alwaysalady 0

That happened to me, we just returned the girl stuff and got little boy things. I love my little boy, I'm sure you will too.

You deserve it for following gender stereotypes. Next time, get gender neutral colors.

That's why you should always use a gender-neutral color, like green or blue. :)

You just gave birth to your child, your life hardly sucks.

Oh just save it. I'm sure you're not bemoaning the fact that it's a boy as much as you are that you were led to believe it was a girl and have all that pink stuff. This gives you more incentive to practice for another baby. Happy accident!!! I delivered a baby girl once. It was absolutely MAGICAL! :0)

lmao nicely worded........ but why so much pink :S?

letitbe56 0

Honestly, I think you lucked out! Little boys are SO much more fun than little girls. And this way, even if your next kid IS a girl, she'll have an awesome older brother to make sure she's cool and not into Barbies or...pink shit. So you bought some pink stuff. Big deal. I bet you can still use most of it...it's not like he'll really care about colors until he's outgrown it all anyway.

Kiwi_Splash 0

People are really stupid. I'd be extremely pissed off if that happened to me. You can go on and choose a neutral color when you're not sure of the gender of the baby, but when you're certain, you should do whatever the hell you want. I'd be extremely disappointed, not because of anything but the fact that all the pre-planning went to waste.

Acctually little boys are a pain in the butt! My cousin has a 3 year old boy and a 1 year old girl. The boy talks back and is sooo annoying you want to scream. But the little girl is a little sweet heart that hardly gets in trouble. Oh and the little girl does like pink and girly stuff she wasn't effected by having an older brother. Also I have an older brother and I love the color pink and all that girly stuff. Boys are a pain in the butt and they pee on you.

And this is why your life sucks? **** you.