By Ouch - 12/08/2009 23:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out that doctors can be wrong. Pink clothes, pink stroller, pink bottles, pink bibs, pink cribs and pink bedding to go with my baby that recently came out with a little pink penis. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 743
You deserved it 22 632

Same thing different taste

Top comments

valuemeal2 1

That happened to my mom, everyone thought I would be a boy but nope! Next time, decorate in yellow.

Well... you can save it for another time if you do happen to have a girl. :) Congrats! I love baby boys!!

Comments

OP wasn't complaining about the sex of the child. They are complaining about the imcompetancy of the doctor and their inability to read an ultrasound monitor. DUH. FYL though. But congrats on the new baby boy!

SirAwesome 0

Well when the kid comes out of the closet at age 19, you know who to blame.

You are an ass. I would attempt to argue with you, but dumbfucks like you are not worth my time.

gammagamma 2

I agree that it would be annoying to have bought all that pink stuff, but I've never really believed in pink for girls blue for boys anyway. In the end, there is always the possibility that the doctor is wrong about the sex, so you should have at least bought the big things in a neutral colour!

I hope you're just joking because there's noone to "blame" for sexual preferences.

Yeah, a big YDI for thinking that if you give a baby girl everything in pink she will grow up to be daddy's little princess. OP obviously isn't creative or original and has no imagination at all, so nature decided to help him out by giving him a little boy.

If this story is true, then I think you're incredibly ungrateful. A healthy baby is born, and rather than celebrating and counting your blessings, you're on FMyLife complaining about the birth of your new child. Way to welcome your son into the world. I'd like to think that when my first son or daughter is born, I won't think of it as an "FMyLife" moment... it will be one of the best moments of mine and my husband's life.

Not everyone thinks that if they dress and buy everything pink for the baby girl that she'll turn into a princess. Most people just buy all pink because it's a girl and thats usually what people buy for girls. Or if your like me you do like the color pink and having a girl is just another great excuse to buy more pink. Although when I have a baby girl her room won't be pink. Infact she won't have all that much pink except for in her cloathes she will have a crap load of pink clothes. But not because I want her to grow up and be daddy's princess!

deliapearl 0

lady gaga has a penis. google it if u don't believe me.

FML was created to make people laugh, I don't think she really thinks her life is f*****. I guess the only problem is that people will think her baby is a girl, but most people can't determine the gender of a non naked baby anyway. Perhaps she bought little pink dresses...

Quite obviously, she's not too dumb to breed. You're probably just too ugly too breed and jealous.

Congratulations on the birth :D I hope you had planned an emergency name (my mum grabbed the closest magazine when I was delivered without the planned pink penis, and I got my name from a pop singer). As for the clothes, I'm sure you'll find a baby girl to wear them once he has outgrown them (in about a month). Babies grow so fast that going through the hassle of replacing pink by blue is a waste of time.

That is an awesomely worded FML!! Why does everyone have their teenage panties in a bunch over this? It's a funny FML, read, appreciate, move on...

You are obviously too dumb to breed. Everyone knows that there is no guaranteed sex-determination until birth. It's all just qualified guesses... And YDI for being mental and buying pink crap.

PUT THEM IN STORAGE!!! Bring 'em all out when you have a daughter, k?