By Anonymous - 03/07/2013 17:35 - United States - Winter Springs

Today, I finally realized that when my seemingly very judgmental fiancé makes negative comments about other women, it's actually just an excuse to keep ogling them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 639
You deserved it 5 977

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Just look at how that dress clings to her body and cleavage, what a ****!"

rg350dx 29

Oldest trick in the book, love.

Comments

You're probably one of those girlfriends who is really insecure and gives their man hell whenever there is a beautiful woman in sight.

At least he's just ogling , could be worse . Men always look at other women :p

1PersonIsMyWorld 22

All men look. It is simply a matter of those who get caught and those which avoid notice.

MzZombicidal 36

I love how it's only females saying "not all men look." Yes. Yes, they do. It's not a terrible thing and you shouldn't make him feel like a criminal for doing so.

MzZombicidal 36

I love how it's only females saying "not all men look." Yes. Yes, they do. It's not a terrible thing and you shouldn't make him feel like a criminal for doing so.

MzZombicidal 36

Ugh. Sorry about the double post, my phone acted up.

MzZombicidal 36

Ignore that. >.> Also, #47, don't look at it like that or you will end up miserably insecure. If you can find a man who doesn't look at other women, it may be because that's not his prefered gender.

1PersonIsMyWorld 22

my husband will vouch for me. not all men look, period! im sorry if u wanted it to be the other way around. ..but its not. there are visually loyal people out there.

ALL men look. If they say they don't they're lying. My husband looks...although I look with him and occasionally point them out.

CaitiieBuggs 23

ALL people look, male and female. My husband looks, I look, we usually look together. Even though we look, we're both very loyal to each other.

I wouldn't say all people look, I certain didn't in my last relationship. Though I suppose it depends on what 'looking' is. Glancing at someone and saying to yourself "yep that person is indeed attractive" and looking away, and ogling are different.

tanglespet 12

This stuff used to really bother me. But I got over it. Now, my husband and I check out/talk about women together. It makes the relationship better once you realize every guy does this, and that this behavior isn't going to change. People aren't going to stop looking at attractive people just because they're in a relationship. Just go with it.

Merylwen 24

Sorry, but not "every guy" does that. Some people are genuinely not attracted to anyone but their partner.

CharresBarkrey 15

29 - Sounds like your husband has it pretty good. He also sounds pretty manipulative if he got you to think its okay for him to ogle/talk about other girls suggestively.

What a terrible attitude. "Just accept the douchie things guys do because they all do it and can't help it. " Seriously? Why would you excuse such rude behavior.

I'm calling bullshit on that one. Everyone looks

If you've fallen for the line about your man thinking only you are attractive then you've been tricked. That's actually an easy misdirect to make it easier to look at other women when you're in a relationship with someone who doesn't like you looking. Trust me as the guy that's pulled that line my fair share of times.

49 - I don't think he's manipulative. My boyfriend and I do the same thing. I point out attractive women to him all the time. I play for both teams so maybe that has something to do with it, but in a way I think it's more healthy to be open about those kinds of things than being 'sneaky'. It's human nature to look, some girls just have to accept that.

My boyfriend and I do the same, even watch **** together. I don't expect him to not notice other women, just as he doesn't expect ne bit to notice other men. That's just how our genetics keep our species alive...we are programmed that way. Better to enjoy everything together than always being suspicious....that kind of crap gets old really fast.

Me* not* crack in my screen hid my errors :-/

49 - I'd say it's more manipulative for a guy to convince his partner that he doesn't look. Relationships are built on trust and honesty, not lies and secrets. And finding another person attractive doesn't automatically equate to finding your partner unattractive.

And if you think it does, that's a self esteem problem, which causes a lot more problems in a relationship than a couple innocent glances.

32 - Just because they're not attracted doesn't mean they don't look.

92 - My boyfriend and I watch **** together, too, hehe. It's fun and it can add to your sex life as well!

imtooshy 18

Slap him upside the head lightly to shake his eyes back in their sockets and rattle his brain while you're at it. Nothing wrong with looking as we're all human but Jesus, he's gotta at least not be so obvious. Sorry OP.

Nothing wrong with looking...so you hit him?

Unless its obvious. Was basically the key idea behind the comment.

TheDrifter 23

The slap is the standard and expected response when a man forgets and looks too long. He is expected to provide an immediate apology containing an obvious compliment for his mate and a veiled insult for the woman he was looking at. But really ladies, if your man sees a woman who looks good in a dress, he will, at some point, be considering what you'd look like in, and partially out of, that item of clothing.

KiddoKS 19

It sounds like this has been going on for awhile... I'm curious what happened to make the lightbulb go on all of a sudden. Don't leave us hanging here op!

BunBunBabe 8

I have seen guys and girls do this when checking out someone attractive. It's almost an impulse for some people to admit they are looking at a person, but deny the true reason they look- they turn a half truth into a whole truth in their eyes

Lol, looks like you got a smart one. While not the best use of it, at least he has some brains. :D

I'm a girl, and I know that guy is a genius. He gets to look at girls, and still make you feel good and better than those girls.