By Pimp Daddy - 30/04/2017 20:00

Today, my husband put "sexual favors" on the memo line for my contractor's check. His wife saw it and he had to quit mid-job. I'm stuck with a half-finished house and my husband thinks it's funny. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 560
You deserved it 536

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think you should make your husband do the work since he thinks it's so funny.

I really hope your husband went to the man's house and explained this to his wife. I'd had to think I ruined someone's marriage with a silly joke.

Comments

I think you should make your husband do the work since he thinks it's so funny.

Even better. Hire someone more expensive. It's hard to get a good price when the competition has been scared off.

His wife probably made him quit, because it was true before.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

What an a-hole! A laugh isn't worth the cost of the time and money this hassle has caused.

Yeah, that's not funny. Make your husband finish the rest of that job you paid good money for.

thunderniron 22

How's your husband with a hammer and saw?

mmjab 4

your husband, but his wife saw it??

TellyJ34 10

she hired a contractor & the contractors wife saw the check that said "sexual favors" on it.

I really hope your husband went to the man's house and explained this to his wife. I'd had to think I ruined someone's marriage with a silly joke.

Yeah I really hope hubby mans up and set this one right, could cause the poor guy all kinds of problems if his wife thinks he is cheating.

Both funny and tragic. Even worse if there were sexual favors

This is a FML for both the contractor and you. How insecure has his wife got to be to make him quit a paid job over a check? I hope your husband sets the record straight!