By laundry day again... - 08/09/2013 13:07 - United States

Today, I discovered that my boyfriend, who has frequent night terrors, also sleepwalks. And apparently sleep-pisses on the bathroom rug. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 723
You deserved it 3 536

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Put the rug over the toilet. Problem solved.

Maybe you should take him to the doctor to get that checked out?

Comments

She'll be a whiz at putting up with it in no time.

Lock him in the bed room he then can't get out...

That wouldn't end well, he'd either end up pissing on the bed or on any clothes that happen to be on the floor.

I figured he would hit the door and wake up...

Well, piss isn't that tough or gross to clean. At least he didn't take a massive dump on the rug or anywhere else other than the toilet.

OP, look up "sleep disorder" in Wikipedia to see what other sleep problems he could come up with. In the meantime, put him in a diaper and handcuff him to the bed at night.

monnanon 13

oh no someone has more than one sleep related problem! must be fake.

perdix 29

Sew together some adult diapers together into a bathroom rug.

monnanon 13

he needs to go to s a sleep clinic if he hasnt already. the combination of the night terrors and sleep walking could be dangerous for you both.

My brother used to sleep piss on me..

I used to have awful night terrors and sleep walk too. It's a pretty terrible and sometimes really embarrassing thing to suffer. I eventually grew out of it in my mid 20's, but I still sleep talk. This should be his FML!

jw90 18

You gotta bear with them. No sense of humor.