By marcymoo - 11/03/2013 04:09 - Australia - Perth

Today, I woke to find my laptop and printer covered in what smells like pee. My boyfriend then confessed to me that he occasionally "sleep-pees". It's like sleepwalking, but where he urinates on random objects. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 916
You deserved it 2 843

Same thing different taste

Top comments

oj101 33

You better wake him up when he's sleep-pee next time. I'd be pissed off too. Urine your rights to do that.

Seems like urine a bit of a pickle there.

Comments

oj101 33

You better wake him up when he's sleep-pee next time. I'd be pissed off too. Urine your rights to do that.

I can only imagine experiencing such an event would soil the mood.

but it's a real thing miscellaneous/7966871

I.want to know if this only happens after he consumed copious amounts of alcohol or it is really random? My friend did that, in my closet, but he was drunk. When I saw it in the morning, he gave me money to replace my items he ruined. I hope OP's boyfriend does the same.

Seems like urine a bit of a pickle there.

Guess what!? Maybe you have the same condition, where you sleep pee right into his open mouth. Yeah? See if that cures his problem...

3 - How about we at least try to be civil.

#28- That's a bit rich, coming from a big green guy who smashes shit up all the time.

23Z9TZO 18

Cringeworthy, but I actually laughed at this comment. Purely because of how sick it is but made out so casually

Yes, Noor. :( He sneezed....from the next city. I was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

kishorekumar_a 10

56 - YDI for being in a nearby city. You should have been in the moon to escape his wrath..

Wrap up all the valuables in plastic

# 4 said to wrap her "valuables" in plastic, not everything.

zero91 4

make him wear diapers when he sleep

Unless he takes off his diaper and then pisses while asleep.

Wait till he starts "sleep - rooting" it's like sleep walking except he roots you, and he's not really asleep.

Sorry if I'm just being dense and I'm the only one that's really missing the obvious, but... What the **** are you even trying to say?

Yep, unfortunately my other half has this, he's only done it a few times though and usually in the bathroom luckily, so although unpleasant it's easier to clean up! He's totally asleep when he does it. Once when he was still living with his dad he 'went' over the bannister and his dad walked up the stairs to see what was going on, he got a face full, poor thing.

It's true. My brother has it. Now a days he just automatically goes to bathroom to pee, but he's still asleep. It was worse when he was younger, where he would accidentally walk into his closet to do his necessities. Reaaaally messy to clean up, that was, and horribly smelly too!

It seems some people have a chronic condition. For most people it is brought on by heavy drinking.

Unfortunately yes. I used to have it and grew out of it. I once peed on my sister's giant Cookie Monster. No idea how this is caused. Just happy it was all in my childhood.

Time to buy a water proof case for anything electronic? Or just get him some diapers they'd both work.

I'm guessing he peed on your profile pic

I was standing by and the spray just hit me it was traumatizing!