By Anonymous - 16/05/2012 04:43 - Canada - Toronto

Today, I discovered that my acne glows yellow and orange under black lights while in front of a wall of them at a club. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 413
You deserved it 2 703

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

uumlaut_strohson 3

if you were a goth you wouldn't notice

How about coming back to the club in 5 years when you're 21.

Except in Ontario you can drink when you're 19. It's18 if you go across the border to Manitoba or Quebec.

It's 18 in Australia as well. And just because OP has acne that doesn't mean OP is under 21. That's just stupid. People can have bad acne at any age. I don't even know how you got thumbed up at all, tbh.

Seems like almost every country is 18 except US (18 makes more sense to me; if you can vote, move out of your parents' house, go to war, etc, why not drink as well?). As for your assumption that they're a minor; I'm 25 and still get breakouts, my mother is 52 and has to get the heavy duty stuff to control hers, pregnant women sometimes get horrific breakouts as do menopausal women (hormone fluctuations). It's just stereotyping that only teens get acne.

43- You're a complete dumbass. Everyone gets acne. Don't waste your time on the stupid stereotype that only teens get acne. I'm sure you have it yourself.

uumlaut_strohson 3

if you were a goth you wouldn't notice

Why don't you BREAK OUT some dance moves. :P

uumlaut_strohson 3

if you were a goth you wouldn't notice

That might be your concealer/foundation, not your actual acne.

reddudeover 2

You might have superpowers, just saying.

uumlaut_strohson 3

if you were a goth you wouldn't notice.

What the ****? This is the fourth time I've seen this comment posted by you. Quit being a troll and get out of your mom's basement.

perdix 29

Clubs don't want pimply people uglifying their businesses. They want good-looking people to buy drinks and hook up with each other. Pizza faces make people want to buy benzoyl peroxide and go home and ********** to Internet **** featuring actresses with apparently clear skin. If you must go to a club, wear cover-up -- a paper bag will do ;)

Comet_Candy 23

That was one of my favourite episodes!