By Anonymous - 16/05/2012 04:43 - Canada - Toronto

Today, I discovered that my acne glows yellow and orange under black lights while in front of a wall of them at a club. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 413
You deserved it 2 703

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

I bet you had some kind of coverup on because normal, naked skin wouldnt do that.

Oh yes, it could. Just as some teeth can glow in black light. (and no, not Ross style) and anything else that is just the right color.

My nails glow under black light (no paint or clear coat on them, either). It's weird, but pretty neat.

Ask your doctor for a retinol cream. You just dab it on. But that really sucks OP, acne can make your confidence go from a 10 to a 0. I really hope you find a solution.

That's pretty cool. You don't need to buy glow sticks like every other sucker.

I hadn't thought of that. I'd just tell people I broke open a glow stick and sprayed it on myself (I see that in the movies all the time).

Dude, some of them also glow pink. Different experience same results.

Read my comment out loud :P Also, have you never heard of The Bloodhound Gang?

EG14_fml 8

Is it sad that I know this is completely possible?

It's obviously too early in the morning. When I read it the first time, I thought you meant a wall of pimples.

perdix 29

Sounds like a . . . *** lowers sunglasses *** zitty zituation ;)

hahauRrcool 0
hahauRrcool 0

Haha oh yeah totally. As your busy sucking his ****.

Awww, someone was proven wrong and it's lashing out against other people. How cute.

perdix 29

#79. Another your/you're fail? Are you retarded? Everyone can miss one now and then, but I specifically wasted a comment calling you out on that error, and yet you make it again! You ought to give up and just put "yore" when you want that sound in a sentence, and make the reader figure it out.

hahauRrcool 0

Acytualy i am Semi' retartde. Mistqke was on purpose though.