By twnty1 - 31/05/2010 15:43 - United States

Today, I discovered that I'm allergic to band-aids. I now have a band-aid shaped rash around a tiny cut on my leg. Oh the irony. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 180
You deserved it 4 068

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Marakara 0

A band-aid making your condition worse? That is a textbook example of situational irony. Quit being douchebags, especially when you're wrong.

yarbles 3

put some alcohol on that bitch and move on

Comments

Leave the area open to air. An allergy can happen in minutes. Even if you have used the product before. There are special bandaids for people with allergies.

And just apply pressure to get it to stop bleeding. It might actually be better.

Blue_Coconuts 7

That's actually the opposite of ironic. Definition fail, nobody uses that word correctly.

Irony - 3 a (1) : incongruity between the actual result of a sequence of events and the normal or expected result (Webster) Whenever the word "irony" is used, people who claim they know what it means claim that it's used incorrectly when they themselves are the ones who don't know what "irony" means. How ironic.

Sorry, this was not meant to be a reply to you. My comment disappeared and then reappeared in a weird place. FML really needs to fix their commenting system.

I'm allergic to the glue in bandaids. Its no big deal though, just extremely itchy.

tjrocks1294 0

use aliguid band-aid(alchohal) haha

First, pick up that dictionary that you've never used and look up "irony." Second, use gauze. It's cheaper, less of an irritant, and then you won't get beat up at school for wearing Hello Kitty band-aids like a first grade girl. Who uses a bandage for a tiny cut anyway? Mama's coddled you way too much dearie.

Then don't lend yourself to being back talked.

If the tiny cut was on an often-rubbed area, like a heel, band-aids are totally acceptable. Don't be a prick.

Because all Band-Aids have Hello Kitty on them...?

Perhaps you should use those Band aids that are designed for sensitive skin next time..

not an fml just suck it up and stop crying an next time think before u post a stupid fml

dvd175 5

Bandaids don't heal you. They stop the wound from getting infected. In fact wounds heal faster if left in open air

kingedoftheworld 0

agree with 1 and suck it up, how old are you?3?

Put a band-aid on the rash so its not visible you retard.