By untitledentity - 24/05/2009 16:03 - United States

Today, I decided to use my mentor's advice. I told her I had been having some trouble controlling my anger, she told me to throw rocks at trees. I threw a rock at a tree, very hard. It bounced back hit me above the eye. I'm still pissed as shit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 683
You deserved it 19 928

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that's terrible ******* advice... your mentor should be fired.

lifeislife_fml 0

The tree also has anger management problems...

Comments

Haha... Revenge of the Tree!!!!!! And it's probably not a good idea to throw rocks at something that can propel them back at you. Try counting to 50 or running really hard if you are really pissed off.

NickelPhosphate 0

Wow that's stupid. People usually punch pillows or yell into pillows. or punch a punching bag. Your mentor clearly should not be a mentor at all. YDI for following their advice (because geeze, that's just stupid, if you miss, you could seriously injure someone or break something) AND YDI for not using common sense and standing too close to the tree.

#30 will you please shut up it's ignorant assholes like you that make ME angry everyone deals with anger in their own way others are better at controlling it than some but everyone's different so ****. off.

What kind of a mentor would tell you to throw rocks at trees? Seriously? Is he 11...I'd say eat icecream cuz it sooooothes the soul or drink an ice cold beverage, alcoholic if you're 21 or older.....you could either do that or pee on a nice car.

robbyrabbit 0

i don't mean to be rude, but this was one of the funniest fmls i've ever read. it made me laugh so hard. mostly just b/c of the irony and the last sentence. brilliant.

kellster 2

That's the stupidest advice I've ever heard! Why don't you try something a little less prone to disaster, like ripping up paper or using a punching bag? Trees are the least predictable surface to bounce something off - your rocks could have hit anybody passing by, not just yourself! You could also damage the trees if you're throwing them that hard. Maybe you don't care, but the people (or city) who own the trees might! Better yet, why not seek a little professional counselling for your anger problems?

Next time go and kick a stray cat or other small and worthless animals like that. That always makes me feel better!

#43... that's what I was thinking....