By untitledentity - 24/05/2009 16:03 - United States

Today, I decided to use my mentor's advice. I told her I had been having some trouble controlling my anger, she told me to throw rocks at trees. I threw a rock at a tree, very hard. It bounced back hit me above the eye. I'm still pissed as shit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 683
You deserved it 19 928

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that's terrible ******* advice... your mentor should be fired.

lifeislife_fml 0

The tree also has anger management problems...

Comments

bahahahahahahha "I'M still pissed as shit"

Because violence is the best way to manage your anger problem. Get a new mentor.

taquito6 0

aaarggg that suckss the other day I hit my head with a cabinets doors and slam it like 4 times... i was sooo piiiissseeedd lool... after that I was more relaxed but completly ashamed....

hahahahaha. @26 & 61 hurting animals will NOT solve anything. And it's ridiculous. @12 & 16, 44 Rock music is horrible and stfu about trees. They don't feel when someone throws something at them! Sure, we shouldn't waste paper and kill them for nothing, but the dude wasn't killing them, or hurting them. @19 you made me lmao good times. @30 This is in no way immature. What would be immature is if he got in a fight with someone, threw things, etc. @46 Guns don't solve anything. They're stupid. @57 Go lay Down. For good. @OP this made me laugh long time.

Rui_fml 0

Punch yourself in the face. =] I'm sure that'll knock some anger out of you.

thelonelylurker 0

Hopefully that allowed you to realize that anger only hurts yourself in the end! You have much to learn, young padawan...

You have a mentor and her best advice was to throw rocks at trees. Is this a remake of the karate kid?

mentor fail. Every mentor knows you throw rocks at hippies.