By Sweeney - 20/05/2009 17:54 - United States

Today, I decided to finally use the gym membership I got a few weeks ago. After I returned to the locker room, the locker I used was opened with all my stuff, including my iTouch, cell phone, and my wallet with cash stolen. It turns out I left the sticker that tells you your combo on my new lock. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 952
You deserved it 76 248

Same thing different taste

Top comments

all i have to say is that it annoys me to no end when people call it an itouch. no. it is an ipod touch.

im sorry but that is so your fault! even though ive done it before..:( it sucks.

Comments

Zak3nnay0 0

lol. best fml ive read in a long time. the new fml's are generally lame...

paks7 0

well, i bring all of that stuff to the gym too, but for one i USE my ipod so i dont know why yours was in the locker... as for the other stuff i always double check that its locked up and safe (that would include checking for the sticker...) before i leave the locker room

all i have to say is that it annoys me to no end when people call it an itouch. no. it is an ipod touch.

This is my absolute worst pet peeve as well.

just to let u guys no he said itouch witch is an ipod touch and the iphone is WAY diffrent!

deaditegirl 0

YDI. Wow. And thank you, #17.

NGM_KID 0

I agree with #17, it's an iPod touch!! You wouldn't call the iPod nano an iNano or the iPod shuffle an iShuffle...so just say the REAL names. That is of course if you ran out of characters to type, but still, it annoys me so bad!!

This sucks. It's totally your fault, but it sucks. My iPod got stolen in a similar situation a couple months ago, except it was even more my fault. To #8, the reason the iPod would be in the locker is because the OP probably walked to the gym and wanted something to listen to. However, not everyone's workout clothes have pockets for an iPod or a hands-free workout in which they can hold onto it. In those situations, we don't listen to our iPods and just store them in the locker so we can have them to listen to on the walk there and back. Not that weird.