By Anonymous - 20/09/2013 21:04 - United States - Carpentersville

Spicy
Today, I caught my roommate trying to use my flashlight as a dildo. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 279
You deserved it 4 478

Same thing different taste

Comments

It's a little more than awkward. My visual was a lot worse than most others I suppose, because I keep a flashlight with me at work (at work right now) and its a big, yellow, waterproof, work light.

Not as awkward as if she would have been found in the dark trying to use a big rubber **** as a flashlight.

The awkward part is the word "trying"... not sure what that implies exactly but the mental picture is pretty funny

You should have helped her light it up at least

then000bster 16

#19, I'm sure it's still not as big as "The Great American Challenge" If you don't know what it is feel free to google it... Although you probably want safe search on :)

Is this the same roommate who kept using the kitchen utensils?

what is up with people's roommates lately?!

What happened to good old fashion ways. Technology is taking over sex!

Little4Bear 10

Isn't it obvious why she used it? It's because the flashlight was turned on.

TyT63 12

*Cleveland voice* oh that's nasty

Allow me to shine some light on the situation. A torch won't tell you it will call you then won't. A torch won't steal all the blankets. A torch will not snore. A torch doesn't mind if you go out every night dancing with your friends. I rest my case.

hahaha that was the best comment on here lol

perdix 29

On the plus side people think she has a very glowing personality

depending on the end that was penetrating her and if it were on, she may be a little brighter now.

That should put some light in your life.

BlockOfRedStone 25

That's assuming it was a she...

castleofg1ass 19

Better start investing in locks

octaviamarieb 18

yikes! that doesn't sound comfortable, I hope you had a long talk about boundaries!

wouldn't hurt to shed some light on that.

Can't even picture how awkward this must have been holy shit

TheDrifter 23

The awkward varies. If it was op's pocket emergency flashlight, it's uncomfortable. If it was one of the 4 D cell mag lights it borders on horrifying.