By Anonymous - 20/09/2013 21:00 - Hungary - Szeged

Today, my girlfriend came over to visit me and my brother at our apartment. I left for just five minutes to fix us lunch. When I got back, she was making out with my brother. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 808
You deserved it 3 981

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She ended up being more hungry than you thought... ;x

Kick that douche out of your life and also stop talking to your girlfriend

Comments

She ended up being more hungry than you thought... ;x

Shootermtd25 7

No, she wasn't Hungary, she was thirsty

That's too bad. OP already had a Turkey sandwich prepared.

Obey_StudBoii 23

No. In my Ned Flanders voice "she wants the dilly".

DKjazz 20

If OP was cool with it, she may have gotten a different kind of sandwich...

Fitzinator1995 13

Should of given her a snickers bar

Kick that douche out of your life and also stop talking to your girlfriend

sptriangle 16

He has the skills. you should take notes

Or maybe they are both inconsiderate cheaters.

DrownedMyFish 18

Yes OP, take notes from your backstabbing brother. You can be an atomic douche just like him!

CallMeMcFeelii 13

Just examine the blood on your knuckles after you bash him in the nose. That's all the notes you need to learn from a ****** like that.

No OP, take notes from 3. I mean with that picture and those abs, he must get all the ladies!

Yeah, all the girls at the kindergarten, what is he, 8 years old or something, what the **** would #3 know about skills??

xSunnyOlivia 17

I think its time for a new gf. Sorry OP. That sucks. Plus your brother shouldn't have let her make out with him anyway.

I feel like he should be more upset by the fact that his brother would do that to him than his girlfriend. Family just shouldn't do that to family.

I hope you that you kicked your brother's nut sack and dumped her sorry ass. She's a bitch and your brother is a douche for doing it to you OP.

"He shouldn't have let her make out with him." That's implying that she was the only one doing something wrong and the brother just didn't stop it. Who's to say the brother didn't put the moves on her, first? Either way, they both did something incredibly ****** up, and they are both at fault.

Who does that? Seriously? I hope you dumped her ass.

It's alright. Just call 1-800-CHOKE-DAT-HOE. Sorry about that:/ You must feel *****-able. Excuse the pun.

That's what I call a double whammy. Sorry OP :(