By Anonymous - 07/12/2010 05:47 - United States

Today, I called my parents from out of state to see if they would order me a pizza using their credit card online because I'm out of money. I haven't lived with them for the past year, and they still claim me as a dependent on their taxes. They said no. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 708
You deserved it 31 040

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you're out of money, you should be asking your parents for money for groceries that will last a week or longer, not pizza that will only last a day and a half. How are you even managing to live on your own if you don't have any money, anyway? I don't really see the second to last sentence as being relevant; seems like you're just putting that there to say that your parents owe you.

you could always eat your limbs. masturbation can wait.

Comments

Don't let them do your taxes. And make sure you do not list yourself as a dependent, but as head of household. That way, when they do claim you as a dependent, they can have fun with the I.R.S.

p33lzhear 6

my parents claimed me as a dependent the year they gave out $400 to all nondependents and legitimately had my own address for at least two years and wasnt mooching pizza off them. time to grow up

If you're out of money, you should be asking your parents for money for groceries that will last a week or longer, not pizza that will only last a day and a half. How are you even managing to live on your own if you don't have any money, anyway? I don't really see the second to last sentence as being relevant; seems like you're just putting that there to say that your parents owe you.

They said that part because OP's parents are illegally getting money by saying that Op still lives with them, but they won't give even 10 dollars of that illegal money to help them out.

If he doesn't live with the parents or his parents do not financially support him then they shouldn't be claiming him. The money they are receiving or the tax break should go to the OP. I see why it's relevant, especially if the OP is working, meaning his parents are receiving his well earned tax money. As for the grocery comment, I agree %10,000.

EvilDave 13

Threaten to turn them in for tax evasion.

kawigurl 0
kawigurl 0

ydi you whiney little bitch. stop acting like a spoiled lil brat.

Cooking: it's not that hard, and doesn't have to be expensive.

do you disagree with them op? I think you sorta kinda fail