The Baby-Sitters Club

By Do I look like a fucking babysitter? - 22/08/2022 00:00

Today, my parents, my two sisters and their significant others went on a vacation and dropped their children at my house without ever asking me. I'm single, live alone, and can barely make ends meet, and they know it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 152
You deserved it 118

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Ben Deigheau 8

Never underestimate the value of living far, far away from family.

Call the cops on all of them for child abandonment.

I hope you called and left them messages that their children can be picked up at the police station and I would disown them for that bullshit 🤬

Send the kids out to beg for change. If they're cute, you'll be eating well and maybe you can serve them the good gruel.

So you are single, live alone, and can barely make ends meet, yet your Nieces & Nephews were dropped off at your place ? Nobody else your sisters & their spouses could have called to watch their children?

This is depending on how badly you can't make ends meet: Child neglect, endangerement, abuse, abandonment, and this is at minimum. I would call child services on all my family if they did that. It's a simple rule if you decided to have kids they are 100% your responsibility, and even if you have helped them out once or twice just handing your children over without previous agreement is illegal. What type.of parents do that?! So apparently your sisters and parents decided to have a family vacation removing all the kids. How is your relationship with family? It's a Cinderella story really you are there to serve them on your own money as well. Report them, I would cut family loose. Anyone who did that to me without prior agreement, money, food and timeline would be looking for their kids in child services. Like for parents constantly to be so alert to not let kids be kids, this is like different extreme just leave kids at relatives door and.hope.for.best. I would have never let kids in without parents.

If you decide against CPS or the police, at least bill the moochers. 25$/hour per child should do it.