By Anonymous - 12/10/2010 05:46 - United States

Spicy
Today, I called my mom for her birthday. She started talking about an infomercial she'd seen for a combo bidet-and-dryer, and how she would like to get one so she can feel "fresh down there" without worrying about getting bits of toilet paper on her nether regions. I can't un-hear this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 996
You deserved it 3 081

Same thing different taste

Top comments

and now we can't "un-hear" this either.. asshole.

Creepy to know that about your Mom (you know that WE can't un-read this, right?) However, I must say, if you ever get the chance to try one of those Japanese robot toilet seats, do it, do it, do it! It's hours of entertainment, especially if you can't understand the labels on the buttons, and have to guess what happens when you press one.

Comments

Creepy to know that about your Mom (you know that WE can't un-read this, right?) However, I must say, if you ever get the chance to try one of those Japanese robot toilet seats, do it, do it, do it! It's hours of entertainment, especially if you can't understand the labels on the buttons, and have to guess what happens when you press one.

agreed!! they are amazing with butt warmer for the chilly winter days!!!

seabass0911 0

oh my god. be quiet you overdramatic bitch. we never knew you couldn't 'unheard this'. I'm sorry you can't handle your mom being real with you.

I agree, my mum says all sorts of awkward things, I don't go and write it on FML...

sccrismyantidrg 4

I agree as well. My mom tells me personal stuff all the time and I don't mind. Why not look at it as a close relationship with your mother and not a burden?

zeebug 0

so what's wrong with her wanting to be cleaner down there? I wish everyone would use a bidet. seriously, we wash our hands after we use the bathroom, but why do we not wash our privates also? I mean I know almost 98% of ppl walk around with dirty, smelly crotches n stained underwear. more power to your mama for not wanting to be nasty in the "nether regions."

If you're so uptight that you can't stand hearing that your mother have a ******, YDI.

woow. are you 12? grow a pair and be happy your momma doesn't enjoy a dirty vag!

TerrorDollie 0

You poor thing I am so sorry.

Oh man bidet's are awesome. If you tried one you would want one too! Nothing quite like it when you have a real ringsplitter of a shit as to have a nice cool water lapping your bunghole afterwards. Thats ******** with style. ;-)

people think it's for vag maintenance... but you're right it's an alternative to toilet paper

justAskxx 0

xDDD your comment is full of WIN

perdix 29

It could be worse. She could decide to save money and assign you to USS Enterprise duty, y'know, circling Uranus and wiping out Klingons.

RedPillSucks 31

It could be worse, she could have called you over to change the channel from the penis enlarger infomercial she was watching. And WTF is with "nether region"? Is that like where Charon motorboats dead soles to Hades?

perdix 29

Charon rows the dead souls (not the bottoms of feet or fish) across the river Styx. Motorboats hadn't been invented yet. Ironically, Charon was condemned to the "ferryman from hell" duty by Zeus after he was caught motorboating Hera. And the "nether regions" are that place where you find tulips. Did I say that?