By mike4444 - 12/02/2010 18:11 - France

Today, I bought myself a flower for Valentine's Day to be delivered to myself from "Anonymous". FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 650
You deserved it 30 474

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hoolie06 0

Only FML if someone finds out.

saranottelling 7

Oh please, I have been doing that for YEARS... ...I'm so lonely...

Comments

MadaZer0 8

Reason why people don't like her is probably because of childish people like yourself 34. Also where does it say a person cannot comment on every FML, huh? Go back to were ever you came from, hopefully to the hole you just crawled out off, and come back when you grow some ******* brains. Another thing... What's not to like about Predix? He seems rather intelligent with all the post I've read from him -Madara De-vile la Darvania~

why don't you eat that big box of chocolates fat ass ^.^

vinaya 0

such a loser!! u deserve it for being a muppet!!

slotch1337 0

all the lonley people including you and me

Well... here's a piece of eternal wisdom from SG-1: CARTER: It's bad enough being on your own without every TV show and commercial and magazine ad trying to tell you how abnormal it is. JACKSON: I think that's what I just said. CARTER: I mean, they make you afraid of being alone but at the same time tell you not to settle for anything less than the perfect romantic ideal, like that actually exists anywhere in the real world. I mean, either way you can't win. -------------------------- On a second note, why do you even give a **** about Valentine's? Seriously, I stopped caring some years ago because it's just a random day in February so the chocolate factories and gift stores can keep their sales high between Christmas and Easter. Relax and laugh at the idiots who fell victim to the great marketing campaign which is Valentine's day.

I did that before with a box of chocolates. I wrote to "myself" from your secret admirer.