By Anonymous - 21/01/2015 11:57 - United States - Howell

Today, I babysat an 11 year old kid while his parents ate out. As soon as they left, the kid asked me if I wanted to be on the sex offender's list. Before I could even process that, he told me to stay out of his way and he wouldn't accuse me of anything. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 815
You deserved it 2 650

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Record him saying all of that, make 100% sure that it saved, and then call his parents and tell them to come home immediately to show them the video. That shit's not cool and he needs some serious discipline. (Make sure he doesn't know you recorded him and doesn't have access to your phone so he can't delete it).

MrZsDad 19

Should have told him to sit down and shut up before he ends up on a milk carton

Comments

11 seems old enough to not need a babysitter.

Depends on the kid. Some kids NEED to be supervised. And based off this FML this is one of those kids.

you should have said "I already am." then make a weird smile

that's when you start recording everything on your phone. **** that little turd.

You should've went to the bathroom , called his mom and tell her.

At that point, you call the parents back and tell them what happened along with a "thanks for the job, but no thanks" and you leave. Forever.

you had to say "jokes on you, im already on that list, now you will do what I say or I tell ur parents about your failed attempt of blackmail"

I've had two kids tell their mom that I threatened to lock them outside for an hour, because I told them they couldn't play their playstation because their mom didn't want that being the only thing they did all day.

I would have told the parents to come home. you don't deserve that and he needs to be punished