By Michael tee - 11/08/2011 20:11 - United States

Today, I asked my dad if I was a planned baby. He asked me if the crazy drunken party he and my mom had nine months prior to my birth counted. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 367
You deserved it 5 026

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I've never been brave enough to ask, I was afraid I'd get an answer like this one..

Comments

I dont even know my biological dad... But that sucks, OP.

liy223 6

Don't feel bad. Parties are just about the number one cause of pregnancy.

twisted54 1
Burnbaby 0

No, no it's defiantly parties. Otherwise people would be sober enough to remember birth control.

a_nutritionist 10

nope, thats how jesus was born. mary attended josephs coming out party and then bam, pregnant. its in the appendices of the bible, just after the reference list. nobody really reads those.

perdix 29

That's just one of those questions you don't ask. It's just as bad as "Do these pants make my butt look fat?"

Well, you asked and got your answer. There's no use complaining about it now.

I asked this question when I was 15... Also to find out I was adopted. After 15 years of living with your uncle thinking he's your dad... I feel your pain.

Yea how sad, someone loved you enough to keep you even though you weren't their biological child. Also, OP you poor thing nobody wrote your name and the date they would try to conceive you in a day planner. Such tragedies.

swgmimi12 3
Lolpizza_fml 0

Thats so rude and insensitive to say. He should have a little respect for you!

_Jordan_13 0

I wasn't planne either. Lol

fadingfaith 4

At least he didn't say you were a mistake and the only reason you were born was because the condom broke...