By Michael tee - 11/08/2011 20:11 - United States

Today, I asked my dad if I was a planned baby. He asked me if the crazy drunken party he and my mom had nine months prior to my birth counted. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 367
You deserved it 5 026

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I've never been brave enough to ask, I was afraid I'd get an answer like this one..

Comments

cheer4ever96 8

I'm sorry. :( your dad shouldn't have said that at all.

Just look at it this way: They kept you So clearly you wernt an accident!!

"Unplanned" doesn't necessarily mean "unwanted", and even a lot of parents who didn't think they wanted kids, or didn't think themselves capable of raising a child, nonetheless rise to the occasion and love their children and raise them well. If you've grown to the age where you can ask that question and get an honest answer, and never doubted that your parents loved you, you had a more fortunate childhood and better parents than many.

hell yah that counts! alcohol + drugs + party. . sometimes = baby¡¡¡¡

I was planned its just they got me when both of them were wasted on my dads birthday.

kalekla 1

That's sucks seriously. Just picture this, my mom and my two aunts all pregnant at the same time all three of us were due the same day. Ewwww. Although when we graduated high school they were talking about a trip to WI that happened 18 years ago, even more sick!!!!!! They arnt hiding it!!!!!

to be honest I don't care if I was planned or not, most kids are happy accidents. more important that you are loved.

I was the fourth of eight. I don't think Mom knew what "planning" meant. LMAO!

random_acc_name 5

You totally deserved this. Why do people even ask questions like this?