By Anonymous - 27/03/2013 16:54 - United States

Spicy
Today, I almost lost my virginity at the age of 34. After years of putting off sex and waiting for marriage, the moment arrived. My new wife could't stop laughing at how small I am. FML
I agree, your life sucks 76 108
You deserved it 11 751

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Its not about the size of the boat, rather the motion in the ocean.

Don't worry you'll always be bigger than me

Comments

perdix 29

Now, we know why you waited 34 years to whip it out. On the plus side, your wife won't have a choking hazard.

But they put "choking hazard" labels on small objects. She might not be in deep trouble but she should still be caution.

perdix 29

#32, yes, but these are small parts that can become detached. This guy might not like his penis, but sadly, it can't come off.

Sir_ND_Pity 35

36 - It might not come off, but I'm sure he'd like to get off

Why isn't anyone mentioning that penis pumps would enlarge OP's penis, when needed? Also, there are plenty of moves that work with a small penis; it just takes more effort. Either way, the wife was a bitch to laugh at him. If it was a girlfriend, I'd suggest OP leaves her. But they are legally bound so it isn't as easy.

Would you ever buy a car without test driving it? Buy a pair of shoes without trying them on? Buy perfume without smelling it first? But you'd get married without taking her out for a spin and kicking the tires first?

Well I don't see a problem with it. My husband was my first.

perdix 29

#45, had you seen or felt your husband's penis before you said "I do?"

LuckBeNimble 19

45: true, but did you laugh uncontrollably at how small his penis was until he posted about it on FML and possibly permanently scar his self-esteem?

RedPillSucks 31

Are you willing to give this exact advice/example to your daughter, Doc?

I guess it depends how much you hate your daughter - this advice could reduce the likelihood that she will get stuck in a marriage with miserable sex which will likely negatively impact her happiness for years and years. So yes, if you really want her to suffer and be unhappy for the rest of her life, by all means never provide healthy, good advice.

113- are you currently an actual father with an actual daughter who is old enough to discuss such things with? (Apparently the current appropriate age for such discussions is 3 these days) If you are, then good for you, I guess. If you are not, you might change your mind later on when you are in said situation and refrain from spewing book theories to your daughter advising her to jump from a lap (putting it lightly here) to another until she finds the perfect fit if ever. Seriously, what happened to couples discussing things? If the sex is bad at first, can't they just talk about it and find ways to enhance it anymore? Are they now doomed in a "lifetime misery or disloyalty" if they try to communicate instead of "hey, let me **** everything that moves -or doesn't- before I get married just to be sure"?

#121, I am not an actual father with an actual daughter who is old enough to discuss such things with. I am a father's daughter and am old enough to discuss such things. Does that make me any less qualified to have an opinion? I am thankful that my parents never advised me to jump from lap to lap, nor to 'save myself for marriage'. They taught me to consider my actions and my decisions carefully, to think about consequences, about what's important, gather all the information I need to choose what I believe is best for me. Of course couples should discuss things and find ways to make sex better. That goes for any couple. Sometimes, these discussions and attempts to improve things just don't work out, for whatever reason, because not all things in life always work out. Wouldn't it be better to know about and address these things during those years of monogamous committed relationship BEFORE saying 'I do'? If you are to trust and love and be with your significant other in marriage, doesn't it make sense that you'd want to know what you're signing up for, in terms of identity, personality, maturity, family, medical history, financial situation? As an important part in a relationship, why would sex not be on that list?

125- No, that doesn't make you less qualified to give an opinion, but while your opinion is right, it wont match that of an actual father in said situation. Sex should not be off the list, but it shouldn't be the very first thing on it either. These days people "date" just to have sex and then take it from there. "Yes, I am ste

Stupid fingers. 125- No, that doesn't make you less qualified to give an opinion, but while your opinion is right, it wont match that of an actual father in said situation. Sex should not be off the list, but it shouldn't be the very first thing on it either. These days people "date" just to have sex and then take it from there. "Yes, I am stereotyping because a stereotype means the majority and its stereotyped for a reason". I agree with you that sometimes discussions can't solve such issues, but then again as you said, things changes, and sex becomes worst than when they first "checked" which I believe is far more common than the former case. Also, kindly excuse any type of language mistakes I make. English is not even my third language.

Would you buy underwear with out trying it on? ;)

Thank you, 132, I will be using that from now on. That's brilliant.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
parkwaydrive7 9

That's when you point & laugh & say..."jokes on you! I got papers on your ass now!" Lol. in all seriousness though, it's not the size that makes love making amazing. It's knowing each other's "buttons." Lol *pulls out sex ed poster board*

perdix 29

#25, he's gotta use that nubbin for rubbin'.

as Buckwheat would say, "Looking for nub in all the wrong places" or SOMETHING along those lines. Lol. (OLD Saturday Night Live reference)

True love right there. You wait for her and she laughs. Awesome.