By Anonymous - 27/03/2013 16:54 - United States

Spicy
Today, I almost lost my virginity at the age of 34. After years of putting off sex and waiting for marriage, the moment arrived. My new wife could't stop laughing at how small I am. FML
I agree, your life sucks 76 108
You deserved it 11 751

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Its not about the size of the boat, rather the motion in the ocean.

Don't worry you'll always be bigger than me

Comments

I have a buddy that swears if you shave it "you gain an inch". Worth a try. Def tell your new bride that's ego destroying. If she won't stop after you say that then you really need some couples counseling

Bigger doesn't always mean better! Bigger usually means they're so proud of the size that they don't know what to do with it!

Well if you only 'nearly' lost your virginity, this means your marriage hasn't been consummated yet, right? So, annul the marriage and dump the thoughtless bitch and find someone who won't make you feel like a sack of shit.....

Wow, that's rude. But, really, I get that you were virgin, but you two never did any fooling around at all. Wow.

You had been "waiting for marriage". Uh huh.

I think YDI. And your wife too. Bad surprises happen when you prefer to remain uninformed before making big decisions that affect the rest of your life. For some women, size doesn't matter that much - for others, it does. Good luck to you both, I hope you work it out and teach your kids to be more open minded than you when it comes to sex and marriage.

My only question is, how have you guys not at least seen eachother naked, without having sex? I mean, you are married, you should have been together for a while.

That's awful. What an insensitive woman... she deserves to be forever alone if she's that much of a bitch all the time.

83, I pity you if your sex life is so dull that this shocks you. Sucks to be you.

I find it sweet how you saved yourself for marriage