By lambeaster - 20/01/2016 14:27 - United States - Washington

Today, I accidentally let out a silent but obscenely deadly fart in the doctor's waiting room. It was so foul that a woman got insanely pissed at her kid because she thought he'd shat his pants again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 818
You deserved it 3 697

Same thing different taste

Top comments

**** the kids life. I can't say I wouldn't have found it hilarious though.

Do you smell it? A kind of smelly smell... A smelly smell that smells smelly

Comments

**** the kids life. I can't say I wouldn't have found it hilarious though.

incoherentrmblr 21

No harm, no foul to you, except what escaped your ass...

Well who else could she have blame ( if she didn't know it was you)? Maybe the dog that wasn't there? Ha. :)

I bet she felt pretty stupid when she looked down his pants and realized he didn't do it!

Do you smell it? A kind of smelly smell... A smelly smell that smells smelly

From the greediest crab to ever walk the sea floor.

fpants2010 18

Anyone have a Hydro-Dynamic spatula on them?

Right here! With port and starboard attachments; and let's not forget the turbo drive!

..and that's when you owned up to it, right OP?

Pissed, probably not. Insanely pissed, absolutely.

countryb_cth 38

I'm guessing OP was scared the mother would turn on him

Better me than the kid, in my opinion. Especially for something that I know with absolute certainty isn't the kids fault. The blame game for farts is fine. Until someone starts flipping out.

If her kid ***** his pants often enough that she would jump to that conclusion, one would think the kid would still be wearing diapers.

MamaChey 24

OP forgot to say the the kid is 12...

Well he could have been wearing diapers under his pants. When I was younger I wore diapers but also wore pants! So if I took a dump in my diaper it was technically also in my pants.

**** that kids life not yours. This is hilarious