By DyingPlants - 10/10/2011 03:27 - United States

Today, during my first date with a girl I've liked for awhile, she tells me about some minor disabilities she was born with. Wanting to be honest with her too, I tell her I'm slightly autistic. Her response was, "I'm sorry this isn't going to work. I can't date a retard." I had to eat alone after that. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 938
You deserved it 3 899

Same thing different taste

Top comments

omfg_creepers 8

What a bitch *****. I hope she falls off here bike and gets small rocks stuck in her knee and cries.

Comments

Glockinator 2

Don't worry.... Karma and natural selection will circle back to her with a quickness. This is why I think we all start hating people more and more each day.

Just as well you were honest. You got to see what she was really like.

I dare say the most severe and negative disability brought up was her own ignorance and arrogance. She wasn't dating a retard; she was a retard who was dating!

Oh my, it's good you were honest! Now you don't need to date this "retard" again. You'll find another girl you like who will not call you a retard because of your autism. :)

RainbowHeadache 2

There's a broad spectrum of autism. So saying slightly autistic would still be alright to say. It's the same as saying you have a mild form of it. Though, I think autistic people catch more shit than they deserve. People are generally pretty ignorant about autism so their ignorance leads them to believe you're a low functioning individual when you say you're autistic.

The standarts of being a bitch , just've been expanded.

IThinkItsAlright 7

My brother is autistic and this just pisses me off so much. Autism doesn't effect intelligence level. they just like having a routine. She's a bitch. Autistic people can function normally! It doesn't change who you are. She's just a shallow bitch.

Not true, ice king, not true. It may seem that way when you don't know what you're actually dealing with, but not every autistic person is like rainman.

IThinkItsAlright 7

Pardon me, Ice king. I realized that just after my editing time ran out.

At least you got the warning early, before you had much of anything invested in the relationship. Count yourself lucky, and move on. Plenty of other women out there for you.

You could do better, OP. Don't sweat it, she isn't even worth your breath if she'd do that to you.

Harsh... OP u need 2 smack & choke that ho!!!