By Anonymous - 21/04/2009 22:04 - United States

Today, due to the cold, windy weather, I decided to wear my brand-new cute (and expensive) jacket that has a faux-fur hood. As I walked down the street, numerous PETA members attacked me with red liquid. I'm a Vegan and an animal-rights activist. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 937
You deserved it 25 015

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KeithHarris 0

Serves you right for wearing fake animals. Next time wear the real thing so you'll at least deserve getting pelted with fake animal blood. :-D PETA members are dicks.

whats with the red liquids lately? well, PETA is a bit extreme, but they shouldn't be going around bombarding people with red liquids!

Comments

ozymandias_fml 0

#56, Funny, all the independent studies I have ever seen show the human being is omnivorous, and cannot subsist on a locally grown, all vegan diet for the vast majority of the world. You can manage an all vegan diet, but it requires supplements, and consumption of non-locally grown foods, or modern farming methods and imported crops -- something that a primitive person cannot do. Studies have also shown, repeatedly, that without animal products, and animal meats, the population of the earth is unsustainable. Without animal based fertilizers, the crop land wears out too fast, and without grazing animals to turn marginal, non-arable lands (flood basins, desert grasslands, etc) into food producing lands, we are basically screwed.

arichi 0

YDI. You and your friends would have done it to someone else. Pardon the pun, but what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Miss_Tyff 0

#146, you took the words right out of my mouth. =)

lyndis_fml 0

That's assault. Why would you complain about it on the internet instead of having them arrested? Dumbass.

bt4mu 0

Dear PETA, I am a beef/corn/soybean producer. Your methods are extreme, animals are tasty, that's why we eat them. They look good, hince why we wear them. Speaking from a view point of actually being on the farm and seeing how animals are produced, they are in no way shape or form mistreated, and most are all killed humanily (which is weird because they aren't humans). This is why you all are dumb: Your organization helped to pass a law banning the slaugher of horses in the US, horses that are old, sick to near death, or have a broken leg that need to be put down. Instead of being humanily put to death here, people are making a fortune off of horses by taking them to Mexico, where God knows what they are doing to the animals down there. Next time, stay in the city and leave the animal producers, who actually understand things, to take care of their animals in the way they see fit. That is all.

148 wtf? that made no sense at all... ive read your post 5 times and fail to make even the slightest bit of demented sense out of it. she deserves it because you think that her and her friends are also terrorists? you are a complete idiot.

ozymandias_fml 0

#153 The OP admitted to being an activist.

skierguy 0

I'm a member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals