By Anonymous - 03/06/2014 08:56 - United Kingdom - Dunmow

Today, despite years of paranoid checking, I forgot to check my towel for spiders after my shower. Two crawled onto me, and I'm pretty sure there's one somewhere in my hair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 163
You deserved it 5 520

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fffianist 9

You have a spider crawling in your hair right now? You should make a text post about it.

Comments

Get a cat.... Mine eats the spiders in my house so I don't have to worry about that...

a cat that eat spiders? shut up and take my money!

SDee1234 11

I love mine she kills anything bug related that comes into the house.

Taking the nope train to ****-that ville.

Carefully grab a towel, and then burn your house down.

Just when you let down your guard. That is when they ambush!!

Not from the front, but from the sides. (Jurassic park reference)

No no no no no no no no, I can't even imagine that happening to me

I had a spider on my arm 2 weekends ago and I screamed like the girl I am. I swear they were put on this earth to terrify us women and some men!

I was going through my closet to get rid of some old clothes when I noticed a bunch of webs on a pair of black dress pants. Thinking it was a dust bunny, I started dusting off the pants. That's when a wolf spider fell out of one of the pant legs and scurried away. Now (and for the past two years), I ALWAYS always check my clothes for spiders before I put them on.

Same thing happened to me after I didn't dust my bed off before I went to sleep e.e FYL

Sound like a hairy situation… sorry...

*Wasn't* damn auto correct is a stealth ninja.

Little tip: if you have to immediately apologize for your comment, don't comment it.