By Anonymous - 03/06/2014 08:56 - United Kingdom - Dunmow

Today, despite years of paranoid checking, I forgot to check my towel for spiders after my shower. Two crawled onto me, and I'm pretty sure there's one somewhere in my hair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 163
You deserved it 5 521

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fffianist 9

You have a spider crawling in your hair right now? You should make a text post about it.

Comments

It's ALWAYS the one time you decide to stop or not do something. I'm telling you, it never fails. Damn you Universe and Fate.

Time to invest in some spider killer or get a new house after you burn this one down

I hope your paranoia isn't because there's spiders around you often. I would not live in a place where I'm scared to dry myself off because of those little eight legged bastards.

I have the same paranoia! Though I feel my forgetfulness was worse - when drying, I smudged a massive spider on myself and immediately and violently threw up.

WinterBlue42 22

If spiders are getting in your towel. . Just imagine how many more are hiding else-where, where you cannot see em. Including your bed. :x

Why are people so scared of Spiders...there's 1 right now crawling over the wall, doesn't mean I should go over and kill the poor thing.

Some spiders are poisonous and can kill people. I'm not afraid of the spiders where I live, but I can certainly understand the fear.

thats exactly what you need to do! "poor thing?" fuuck that!! throw a shoe at it.. or shoot it. ugh.

Personally, spiders really creep me out most of the time, but usually I just let it do it's things if it's tiny and let it be. But I just don't want a bunch if spiders in my house having babies then I'll have an even bigger problem

Oh God, I pray for you OP. But since I'm also afraid of spiders, you gave me a new paranoia.

Well I guess I should start checking my towel for spiders now...

After doing some research on spiders, I've learned that there is only one U.S. state that has a state spider. Do you want people to hate you, South Carolina?

I do the same thing to my toilet seat after my friend called me freaking out because she had one crawl on her leg while she was going to the bathroom. I feel your paranoia but I thankfully haven't had spiders crawl on me when unexpected.