By mcmanager - 11/08/2014 14:18 - United States - San Francisco

Today, at my job as a fast food manager, I saw one of my employees "trying to pick the bugs out" of our cookies. They were the raisins in them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 769
You deserved it 3 608

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hunthas 17

I think I would rather have bugs in my food than raisins :D

orphanclubber 8

You don't just let it slide if someone Is attractive I hope you are joking

Comments

So you guys (a food joint) have somebody working for you that doesn't know what rains look like? And if he thought they were bugs, why the hell you he be picking them off? What was he going to do?

So that was what Tay Zonday meant when he sang Chocolate Rain; he was just confused by raisin cookies.

I don't understand his thought process either. So he thought they were bugs, but he was going to pick them off and then what..put them back on the shelf for people to buy? He didn't think people might get sick from eating a cookie that previously had a bunch of dead bugs in them? So unsanitary and gross! Yuck.

askullnamedbilly 33

Even worse, they have someone working for them whose reaction to finding BUGS in the food would be to pick them out and still sell it. I seriously hope that guy was high as a kite.

Maybe he was going to put them in the bin, not put them back on the shelf? That or he was making an excuse and just wanted to eat raisins.

i think they should drug test. really? bugs? who mistakes rasins for bugs .

Wow, I love oatmeal raisin cookies x_x I wasn't aware that there was so much disdain for them.

DontClickOnMe 28

I know right! So far, most of the comments are about the hate for them. I mean yeah, I would rather have chocolate chip cookies, but oatmeal raisin cookies are also good.

Me too! The people hating on them don't know how good they are.

You are all wrong, real badasses eat chocolate chip cookies!

Yeah, they're my favourite type of cookies

Employee sure made a fool of him/her self

23lf 16

If your eating at fast food, odds are you weren't smart enough to get a job an get quality food. No offense OP

#22, what? I believe the FML clearly states that OP has a job lol

23lf 16

I meant no offense to OP by insulting the food made there.

TaylorWhiteGirl 15

And what's wrong with eating at fast food? It's delicious! Plus someone's intelligence and their food preference have nothing to do with each other.

I wouldn't take advice on being smart by someone who doesn't know the difference between your and you're. Anyone who thinks that being partial to a fast food joint from time to time= not having intelligence= not being able to land a job is someone too dumb to insult. I'd start quoting the "Everyone is now dumber" speech from Billy Madison but it'd be lost on you.

23lf 16

I notice how stupid this comment was. If only I can delete it. Also, I know the difference in your and you're, but I typed this while tired and has a headache.

And this is why you shouldn't do acid at work.

False. This is why you should always do acid at work. I bet those "bugs" were delicious.

Looks like it's time to try just oatmeal cookies if they are not made already

tony1891 22

why do people hate raisins? They're a great source of fiber.

I don't like them because they make me poop

I don't mind raisins by itself, but I get pissed off every time they turn out to be raisin cookies rather than chocolate chip.

#51 Because other food don't make you poop?

I hope you weren't the hiring manager for that one...