By fastfingers409 - 22/04/2009 06:44 - United States

Today, at a concert, I noticed a cute keytarist in one of the bands. After they got off stage, I asked their bass player if she was single. He replied, "actually, she's married," holding up his left hand, he continued, "to me." FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 529
You deserved it 46 363

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What does it matter? Isn't it better that you asked first instead of making a fool of yourself trying to hit on her? We really really need a "who the hell cares" category.

jdawg2010 0

this is a guy saying this, not a girl. men can't get pregnant. sorry :(.

Comments

Aflacduck 0

Whats up with all of the shitty fml's recently?

TJS123OMG 0

Additional support for a "who cares" option. This "oh my god, a girl/boy wasn't available to go out with me!" crap does not warrant an FML.

mylifesgreat 0

By any random chance, were you watching Love You Long Time? Kinda popular group that goes on tour and stuff and I know the keytarist in it. She's married. Her husbands the bass player.... Hmm that's kinda weird. O.o

haha #1 but seriously he probably took it as a compliment that you thought his wife was hot...

abcxyz1238910 0

that's not really an FYL - it's not that big of a deal that someone you didn't know said that he was married to a girl you thought was cute.

YDI for not knowing two people in a band are together @OP: I guess you should do some band research...

That's not really a F Anyone's L. It's not like you tried to make out with his wife or anything. Unless the husband was a real dick, it shouldn't have been a problem for anyone.

Get_Naykid 0

YDI for trynna get your n00dle wet.

BrutalDave 0

LoveYouLongTime? they have a cute keytarist and she is married to the bassist...

Slightmisshap 0

i smell Cobra Starship?? they have a keytarist and im recently certain that she's married to their bassist, plus their on tour right now. And this is not rly an fml. unless he punched you or something, get over yourself.