By DonMare - 22/04/2009 07:48 - Australia

Today, as I caught the train home, a woman got on and sat on the only available seat next to me. We got talking and as the train approached the next station, she said that this was her stop and she had to go. She exited the train and I turn to see her enter the compartment behind me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 625
You deserved it 7 672

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hahaha, I would switch compartments and go sit with her. ''Hey, I wasnt done my story...anywaysssssss''

On the bright side, she didn't say it straight to your face that you were boring. Plus she took the effort to attempt to get away from you subtly so your feelings don't get hurt.

Comments

yannitheswimmer 0

hmm, bad breath? YDI for sure

"Oh it's my stop as well! Could I walk you to your car?"

pancakes_n_syrup 0

Well maybe you're just not a good conversationalist

Pyromie 2

Sounds like she just wasn't diggin ya style bruddah. Keep your chin up though, not all women will lie or mistreat you like that.

22cute 17

So she would be a better person if she said, "sorry, you're a bore. Mind if I find a new seat?" yeah, that's what the good women do.

On the bright side, she didn't say it straight to your face that you were boring. Plus she took the effort to attempt to get away from you subtly so your feelings don't get hurt.

MutableSpectre 7

It's possible it had nothing to do with OP being boring. She could be like me where she just wants to be left alone and not talk with others. I'm polite to those who want to talk with me, but it's not a personal thing when I edge out of conversation. I'm just a solitary type of person who likes to be by herself. *shrugs*

hahaha, I would switch compartments and go sit with her. ''Hey, I wasnt done my story...anywaysssssss''

unibrowicorn 0

well,maybe she just realized that she got off on the wrong spot. :( look on the bight side. next time, just brush your teeth or something. Read a book about socializing. that type of thing.

I agree with #5, why do you care? #8: Awesome! :-D