By schmoodles - 07/05/2009 00:20 - United States

Today, as I was running a cute guy was coming towards me. As he was passing me, he yelled "nice tush!" I said thanks and slapped my ass flirtatiously. He stopped running, laughed and pointed to my crotch, replying "No, I said nice BUSH" I looked down to see my shorts had rode up a bit too high. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 801
You deserved it 70 893

Same thing different taste

Top comments

gross. what kind of shorts do you wear?

That is beyond disgusting...if you can see you bush though your shorts there is a major problem...I'm not sure if its with your shorts or your grooming. Gross.

Comments

Why on earth would you want to flirt with a guy who you thought used the word tush? Not exactly manly of him. Guys i know use the word ass, generally.

elara15 0

Don't shave. You shouldn't have to. (And you risk ingrown hairs and infections, stubble, razor burn, etc.) But. You should either wear underwear with short-shorts, or long shorts. It's an easy fix!

F that, keep that shit clean down there. No one wants to see the nasty.

bella_brasil 0

What kind of shorts ride up so high people can see your stuff? Lol that's wow though =× Id hope I never saw him EVER.

bella_brasil 0

What kind of shorts ride up so high people can see your stuff? Lol that's wow though =× Id hope I never saw him again, EVER.

you weren't wearing underwear? if even your underwear didn't cover it then...yes...I agree.... that's a little gross. at least trim it. hygiene, girl. hygiene...

Ohnoes you're a dirty person, you have icky icky pubic hair! *does the wrist-wringing tiptoe get-it-away dance* ...WTF @ everyone commenting that it's gross and disgusting!? Grow the hell up, seriously. Although yeah, if you wanna wear short shorts and you don't want the world to see your pubes, you might have to come to some kind of arrangement with the scissors, at least ;D because having said that pubic hair is totally natural, I still don't want to see some random woman's bush when I'm walking down the street. Hahaha.

Oh, ick. o.O Thinking it's gross doesn't mean we're immature hair-o-phobes, #70, it means we find the image of sweaty pubic tufts sticking out of a pair of shorts utterly revolting. Because it is. That shit's private, I don't wanna see it.

Ajkrumen 18

I don't understand why this is being down-voted, that's pretty disgusting.

serendipitieee 0

lawll #70 your 1st paragraph made me laugggggghhhh but its true..something's really wrong if he sees it, but in general, society shouldn't be tellin ya to shave!! men don't even have to shave their legs >_> and women have to do the whole 9 yards! Cut her some slack for that part..not that actually seeing it wouldnt be a huge turn-off ;P