By NoThanks - 24/08/2009 18:38 - United States

Today, an old lady came to the bank where I worked at to apply for a loan. She obviously didn't qualify for one as she has no income coming in. She looked so pitiful, so I changed a couple of her information so she could. She reported me and I got fired. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 396
You deserved it 59 984

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fml_lover1 0

It's a good thing you tried to help her though! Didn't you see the movie, "Drag Me To Hell"???? Bad things could happen if you reject little old ladies!

no1askdu 5

You should have punched her in the face.... i mean you already got fired what else do u have to lose..

Comments

I don't think I've agreed more with a "YDI" than I do now. Wow, way to personify how stupid it is to loan money to people who can't pay it back, especially with supidly high interest rates. Ever stop to think of WHY some people get denied in the first place? Could it be that if people don't have money, they can't pay you back? If they could just pull money out of their asses, they wouldn't need the ******* loan in the first place.

plutosaplanet 0

thats not a good deed. i am a mortgage collector working foreclosures and for the honest people it sucks but then we have the window lickers who claim they didnt understand the loan, the crooked people who give out loans when they shouldnt blab blah blah then we have to help the people with crappy credit get a better rate than i do when my credit is awesome. f all the people who cheat the system. f all the people twisting the system to make it work. lets reward all the people who work for what they have and dont spend beyond their limit. sigh i remember when good credit meant something. heres an idea...dont fail so bad at your job ydi

BikerMike 0

Some of them sweet little old ladies are actually dried up old *****

People like you are not the cause for the economic collapse of this nation. Well, unless on the side of this you are also investing billions of dollars in a war, increasing your profit margins by moving jobs overseas where human rights in working conditions are not well defined, or incorporating yourself and sharing most of your profits with a board of trustees whose sole goal then becomes making profit regardless of the personal effects on others. In which case, yeah, YDI. As it is, you did a very human thing. Of course, I believe that the value we place on money is so completely unnecessary that we have to destroy the economy so that we can rebuild the way we think, so take my opinion with great care.

russianspy1234 11

Actually, that was a large part of what cause our economic collapse, especially AIG, it was people being given loans they had no way of paying back.

Twelve months ago, that kind of fraud would score you a big bonus and a promotion. Today, it will get you fired. Soon, it should get you jail time.

you're a dumbass. idiots like you are the reason loans are harder for hard-working people to get, people who can actually pay it back and deserve it.

Sum_Dum_Bum 0

YDI you f***ing idiot. People like you giving people loans they obviously can't afford is one of the big reasons we're in the economic shithole we're in.

she might have been a 'secret shopper' kinda thing. but that sucks. i know it was wrong, but you were just trying to be nice. id probably do the same. old people get me so upset sometimes.