By NoThanks - 24/08/2009 18:38 - United States

Today, an old lady came to the bank where I worked at to apply for a loan. She obviously didn't qualify for one as she has no income coming in. She looked so pitiful, so I changed a couple of her information so she could. She reported me and I got fired. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 396
You deserved it 59 984

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fml_lover1 0

It's a good thing you tried to help her though! Didn't you see the movie, "Drag Me To Hell"???? Bad things could happen if you reject little old ladies!

no1askdu 5

You should have punched her in the face.... i mean you already got fired what else do u have to lose..

Comments

HELLO? HELLO? HAVE YOU BEEN PAYING ATTENTION TO NATIONAL EVENTS AT ALL DURING THE PAST YEAR? Deliberately bad loans LIKE THE ONE YOU JUST TRIED TO MAKE have caused the worst recession since the Great Depression. Here's hoping your employer has some good charges to press and you get a nice, long term in prison.

JukeboxBunny 0

Jesus Christ, must everyone start their comment with "People/Idiots like you...?" We get it. He ****** up big time, and his getting fired prevented an even bigger ****-up. But somehow, in a non-thought out, twisted way, he thought he was helping the old bat. And I'm assuming she didn't complain when he was manipulating the system. So yes, even though he was trying to help, he ****** up big time, but the old lady is also a bitch (unless she was a "secret shopper," or whatever it would be called in that situation).

Jack_4194 1

Someone who works in a bank should know how loans work and realize that he's screwing her over more when she can't make her loan payments.

Imawhalerider 0

OP is the reason for this economy!!!!!!! YDI x ∞

What the hell does being liberal have to do with anything? Unless you mean that he has a heart and compassion and likes to help people. In which case, yes, he is most definitely a liberal and not a conservative.

Dude that sucks :(. I understand what everyone's saying about the recession and what not, but seriously, you were only trying to be helpful! I'm sorry that happened. Good luck finding another job :(

FlaminYawn 0

people with your mentality are why America's having a subprime mortgage crisis...

YDI for falsifying loan documents moron! Lucky they didn't prosecute for attempting to defraud your bank.

You failed the secret shopper test. If your emotions get in the way of your professionalism, you do not qualify for a job in economics.

she had to be a bitch to report you .