By NoThanks - 24/08/2009 18:38 - United States

Today, an old lady came to the bank where I worked at to apply for a loan. She obviously didn't qualify for one as she has no income coming in. She looked so pitiful, so I changed a couple of her information so she could. She reported me and I got fired. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 396
You deserved it 59 984

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fml_lover1 0

It's a good thing you tried to help her though! Didn't you see the movie, "Drag Me To Hell"???? Bad things could happen if you reject little old ladies!

no1askdu 5

You should have punched her in the face.... i mean you already got fired what else do u have to lose..

Comments

While I see where your coming from (yes she was an old lady, and it might have helped her for the time being), honestly that was pretty retarded of you. There is a reason that the bank requires that information before approving a person for a loan, so therefore by forging that information you deserve to be fired. And unless your freaking God, so you can just clap your hands and make money fall from the sky, you really shouldn't be giving money away to someone who, evidently, has no means of paying it back. It's not your money to give. And since she can't pay the bank back, OF COURSE they will fire you. What boss keeps an employee that is willingly giving away precious money? You. Deserve. It. And lets see how funny it will be for YOU while YOU try to get a loan when YOU can't pay for stuff because YOU are unemployed.

Don't worry, she's gonna die soon anyway.

thisishilarious 0

you are what ****** the american economy

Escapist28 0

Income... In...come...coming in! Good Christ, I get it! Thanks, OP =)

Good job jackass, you're never going to get another job in the financial industry again once your references are checked out. Potential Employer: "Is this man a suitable fit for our company?" Former Employer: "No, we fired him because he falsified loan documents." PE: "Well, **** him then!" Have fun flipping burgers!

You're lucky all you were is fired. You tried to perpetrate fraud. I understand your impulse, but you're a complete ******* idiot. Not only could the old bag never pay back the loan, you're playing with your bank's reputation and money which is not yours, not theirs, but which belongs to people like me and everyone else here. What about us? If I come in and look extra pitiful, can I get some cash? Where do you draw the line? Take a lesson from your boss. S/he sure knew where to draw it. You may be a nice person, but you're also a total asshole. You'd do well in retail.

You deserved to get fired you ******* ******. That has be to one of the dumbest things i've ever heard done. Go suck Madoffs dick you cumdrinking ******.

wow. i didnt see any clues as to the OP's sexual orientation or race.

You idiot!! Pity the customer, but remember that it's YOUR CARREER at stake by changing information. That's lying and I'm pretty sure it's a criminal felony, too. Have fun job hunting, because no ones going to want you. Sorry for being mean, but honestly??!

pickwick716 0

So you're the kind of idiot who put America in a recession. And from the South too. You are just a cesspool of knowledge huh?