By NoThanks - 24/08/2009 18:38 - United States

Today, an old lady came to the bank where I worked at to apply for a loan. She obviously didn't qualify for one as she has no income coming in. She looked so pitiful, so I changed a couple of her information so she could. She reported me and I got fired. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 396
You deserved it 59 984

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fml_lover1 0

It's a good thing you tried to help her though! Didn't you see the movie, "Drag Me To Hell"???? Bad things could happen if you reject little old ladies!

no1askdu 5

You should have punched her in the face.... i mean you already got fired what else do u have to lose..

Comments

generalsmith2 0

I'm actually rather please to see the response is overwhelmingly rational rather than emotional to this situation. This person deserves absolutely no pity, she acted out of emotion rather than rationality and made a completely moronic decision. Like someone before me said, how about you open your own bank account to people who look pitiful? Grow a brain and think like a rational human being, rather than an over-opinionated, self-righteous, emotional idiot.

..and you did this AFTER Worldcom, Enron, Tyco, etc? You shouldn't be allowed to be employed anywhere. Even McDonalds should weigh their pros and cons of hiring you.

Ooh, the Mcdonalds that always gives us free stuff when we express any displeasure or if they get anything wrong in the order?

Lucky_strike_fml 0
debo123 0

Well yeah you did deserve that but still the old lady is an ungratefull bitch. Good luck finding another job.

YDI for being just like all the other bankers that got the United States in this mess in the first place. Heck I wouldn't be surprised if you WERE one of those bankers. Thank god they fired your stupid ass.

xzanex 22

have u been watching Drag Me to Hell lately?

RideOorDiee 0

Your the reason everyones in forcloser!!!

Paula844 7

#109 How does giving her a loan she doesn't qualify for and likely can't pay back help anybody?

Bored_usually 0

You do know it's dumbfucks like you that completely ****** up the economy, right? you 100% deserve to get fired...gee... do you're job correctly, then you don't get fired...simple as pie! (Ohhh, you're from Missouri...)