By anonomous - 07/04/2012 15:27 - United States

Spicy
Today, after years of secretly faking my orgasms, my husband gave me my first real one. Afterward was also the first time he ever accused me of faking it because, "It was different from all the other times." FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 960
You deserved it 46 313

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe you should of been honest about faking it

Finnick_fml 12

It took him years to give you an ******..?

Comments

natashax21 5

Honesty is the best policy :)

And what does that proof? Simply that lies ain't good for relationships!

perdix 29

You best hope is to say you really didn't know what a big ****** was and you've been having mini-orgasms all along. Pray that works or you'll have to admit to years of deceit and treachery.

Women do have different intensities of orgasms, so maybe that will work...

perdix 29

Sounds legit. Hope it works for the OP!

twisted_cherub 14

It'll work. I used it on my ex, the one who demanded orgasms every time. They even used it on How I Met Your Mother. Lily told Marshal that "young Lily only thought those were orgasms".

your comments usually never suck. good on you petrix

Why do women feel the need to fake orgasms?

TheElderTROLLZ 15

So their husband/boyfriend doesn't get mad or think he's bad at sex?

stevenJB 25
jokinstan 4

IKR sex is super intimate and personal. Everyone is so different so the same moves don't work the same with everyone. It's best to be honest so that you can get to know what works eat with each other makin it that much more special.

Shame on you, for not helping teach him before now. Now you're stuck in a lie...see how that hurts the marriage? On the other hand, nice nut. Just be glad you didn't squirt like a garden sprinkler...

op: oh honey that one was so intense, can you do it like that more often?

And that, ladies, is why you don't fake orgasms.