By kl - 26/10/2009 06:15 - Canada

Spicy
Today, after waiting a couple weeks, I finally slept with this guy I really like. It went like this: 1 Mississippi, 2 Mississippi, 3 Mississippi, done. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 145
You deserved it 4 788

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that was the sex you were talking about or how long it really was before you put out?

Wow, a whole couple weeks? You must have the patience of a saint.

Comments

crizpy7 0

The 3 Mississippi pump chump strikes again...

burnquist764 0

Not even a minute man, FYL. My now fiancè and I waited only 2 weeks before having sex. I get the feeling that many people on this site are still virgins. In the real world, people have sex before marriage or before even dating. If it wasn't pleasent, they move on.

they should not EVER do that. that is HORRIBLY immoral. now that we have artificial insemination nobody should ever have to have sex ever!

Carnivwhorus 0

wtf is wrong with you? did you get abused or something as a child. Sex is sex is sex is sex. it's not the devil Sex=/=devil Jesus this type of repression just scares the piss out of me. Learn to embrace your humanity for god's sake

valmont_fml 0

Seriously... why is sex so immoral? It's natural, and it's a beautiful thing. I've never understood this stance, and I've never even *heard* it to this extent.

I'm not saying this like it's terrible but isn't having sex before a relationship or with strangers frowned upon? I mean really at least have the decency of KNOWING the person before you get it on!

perdix 29

He can say he's been holding it for "a couple weeks." Once you started going out, he's been waiting for you. You just happen to smother the grenade three seconds before it was ready to blow. That's the best I can do to help this guy. For the OP, I suggest that she try out an older man. We've slowed down in some very good ways! ;)

I say f his life. Thad a surprisingly common problem for a lot of guys

*That's a surprisingly common problem for a lot of guys.

Weeks of foreplay, what did you expect?!?!? Sounds like you 2 deserve each other. P.S. He'll last a LOT longer if you do him orally first.

playfuldesk 0

Capitolize Mississippi and maybe I will give you sympathy. But ydi for not capitolizing MS