By Hallllo - 11/05/2009 05:12 - United States

Spicy
Today, after spending the night hanging out with a beautiful girl we start to walk back to my place. Halfway there she turns and says, "I wish you were a vampire" and goes back home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 100 289
You deserved it 9 098

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like another retarded Twilight fan. Find someone who doesn't dwell on the fantasy world.

Millybug 0

And Twilight screws over another poor guy. Ok-- I am a Twilight fan, they are wretchedly cheesy teen romance novels, but still I am a fan. On that note; Twilighters, those stupid, obsessive, moronic little fangirls who want every guy to be like Edward should be shot in the face. Sorry dude, that really blows.

Comments

alex_vik 0

She's looking for someone like Edward Cullen, don't fret about her, she's just insane. #15 - Edward sort of exists, but as a registered sex offender.

thanks for the reviews on twilight guys, appriciate it. #26: Except the last few chapters which were sucky fanfiction, they got better and better. But still, LotR is better from the start.

Just to clarify... does she think she'll actually meet one?!

Hmm. I only read the last book in the Twilight series - it was good, but Ive read better. This teenage fascination with Twilight is something I just dont understand. LOL @ #34!!

Well I totally loved the Twilight series but... not to the point of obsession, then again I'm not a teen.