By Hallllo - 11/05/2009 05:12 - United States

Spicy
Today, after spending the night hanging out with a beautiful girl we start to walk back to my place. Halfway there she turns and says, "I wish you were a vampire" and goes back home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 100 289
You deserved it 9 097

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like another retarded Twilight fan. Find someone who doesn't dwell on the fantasy world.

Millybug 0

And Twilight screws over another poor guy. Ok-- I am a Twilight fan, they are wretchedly cheesy teen romance novels, but still I am a fan. On that note; Twilighters, those stupid, obsessive, moronic little fangirls who want every guy to be like Edward should be shot in the face. Sorry dude, that really blows.

Comments

wh0regasm 0
elara15 0

Twilight: just say No to Mormon fanfiction.

guys we should pretend to be vampires =D score! yea i had this problem from my own girlfriend....i bought her the whole series now we just read everyday and she has a crush on him.. FML

sole21000 0
zee209 0

#6, Oh don't get me wrong. I know there are some fans of the series who aren't insane...(but MOST are) I have a good friend who likes the series, but never mentions it outside because she hates all the crazy, delusional, moronic, etc fangirls.

I realistically don't think Edward could exist. That's what annoys me about the books and the people that read them - people are too ignorant to realize that he's simply not a real person and guys aren't like him 24/7.

Imreallytired 0

that's the point of reading a book to get away from real life. and stupid guys!

this is the opposite of an FML because, as #12 said, you were lucky enough to get away from someone who thinks a guy sneaking into a girls room and watching her sleep without her permission is love. isnt there sposed to be a thing where vampires cant get into a house if they dont have permission anyways?

I feel sorry for any kid named Edward these days. I hope you're not an Edward. Either way, FYL and FH future.

krisFrAnHeehar 0

K, I am a major Twilight fan and yes it would be awesome if somehow Edward Cullen materialized out of my book, or Robert Pattinson showed up at my doorstep to marry me, but... I get really ******* annoyed when people get stereotypical and say all Twilight fans are like this. I live in the real world and so do my friends who like Twilight. When people say this it just proves you don't think and are a stereotypical idiot. Twilight was a good book (don't hate on a book who sold that many copies). So #1,2,6 and 7, maybe if you read more you can talk about more than the ONE book you read just so you can make fun of it. Your pathetic.

#17, vampires don't sparkle either, nor can they survive in sunlight. Twlight broke every rule in the Vampire Handbook just so it can be its own breed in the vampire world. In the end, it just pissed REAL vampire fans off and spawned a new breed of retarded fangirls.