By Anonymous - 19/10/2012 02:49 - Canada - Regina

Today, after being totally in love with a guy since middle school, I finally had enough self confidence to go and talk to him. Turns out he's boring as fuck. I obsessed over this guy for nearly 4 years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 993
You deserved it 37 169

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's what you get for putting some guy you barely know on a pedestal.

It's pretty pointless to be "in love" with somebody you don't know.

Comments

TheyCallMeDamien 17

That's what you call infatuation my dear.

Haha I feel ya, did the same sort of thing!

Can't help but squint at this with suspicion. He completely ignored you, didn't he? You pictured butterflies, rainbows and unicorns, but got moths, Lucky Charms vomit, and that tub of lard sealish animal with the horn...the narwhal. He was cold towards you and this is how you make yourself feel better. Obviously something else had to attract you to him other than looks for this crush to go on for four years. Don't worry girl, I have pride issues myself.

I feel the need to come to the narwhals' defense. They're pretty ******* awesome.

Inciter 33

I don't see how you can be in love with someone you don't know.

How can you be in love with a guy you haven't even talked to?

It's better to keep fantasy people as that.. In your fantasies. Mere mortals can't compete with our fantasies.

If that is boring as he seemed to be, maybe you should try a nunnery

Oh, poor you. YDI for declaring you're "in love" with someone before getting to know them. That's kinda NOT how love works.