By Anonymous - 19/10/2012 02:49 - Canada - Regina

Today, after being totally in love with a guy since middle school, I finally had enough self confidence to go and talk to him. Turns out he's boring as fuck. I obsessed over this guy for nearly 4 years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 993
You deserved it 37 169

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's what you get for putting some guy you barely know on a pedestal.

It's pretty pointless to be "in love" with somebody you don't know.

Comments

Horstradamus 6

.... and it looks like he found out that you're a shallow bitch who makes snap judgments after only one conversation. Phew. Looks like HE dodged a bullet.

Did you stop to consider that perhaps he was as nervous to talk to you as you were to talk to him? Deciding you know a person after one conversation is stupid.

mrsmaglietta 6

well maybe a hobby would do you good

He's better off without someone like yourself, babe.

If middle school was only 4 years ago for you, then you don't know what love is. Get over yourself.

doomsauce 3

Maybe he HAD an interesting personality at some point in the last 4 years and if only the right person had come along to encourage those traits he wouldn't be boring as **** now. Guess we will never know but you should go ahead and blame yourself O.P.

Maybe you should get to know him more. He might be shy or something so he seems boring.

Oh so youcan be in love with someone and not know them at all? Idiot. Do looks really define who someone's personality is?

Phishhed44 2

He's trying to get you to yawn, so he can do some exploratory probing of your tonsils. Wake up it's what YOU WANTED!!!