By Anonymous - 19/10/2012 02:49 - Canada - Regina

Today, after being totally in love with a guy since middle school, I finally had enough self confidence to go and talk to him. Turns out he's boring as fuck. I obsessed over this guy for nearly 4 years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 993
You deserved it 37 169

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's what you get for putting some guy you barely know on a pedestal.

It's pretty pointless to be "in love" with somebody you don't know.

Comments

Almost four years after middle school... considering you probably don't drive or have a job, you're probably pretty boring yourself.

irish_ballplayer 2

Now that your obsession is over, you know those guys you've "friend zoned", it's time to give one of them a chance.

Hey at least you didn't go out with him for 11 months, best friends for 4 years, and then getting your heart broken and not even being friends after the break up

Well if your ones seeing about him wouldn't u know those kind of details

Can't be worse than meeting a girl's friends and the only friends that liked you were the males and the females didn't give you a chance from the get go...

Allornone 35

Love? You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means

Maybe he's not boring as ****, maybe he just can't live up to OP's stupidly high expectations - after 4 years obsessing over him she probably thought the first time they spoke it would all fall into place. Instead they probably had a nice normal conversation appropriate for first meeting someone. Also, one conversation isn't enough to get to know someone!

notnertyelkcub 1

That is not love you ignorant, self obsessed idiot.

Welcome to your first moderated comment, fool.

You can't judge someone's personality on one conversation. I seem 'boring as ****' sometimes because I'm quite awkward if I don't know or immediately click with someone. Don't be such a bitch.

TellMeWhatsDeath 14

YDI for 'loving' someone you barely knew..I take it that you were only 'madly in love' with his looks?