By Anonymous - 19/10/2012 02:49 - Canada - Regina

Today, after being totally in love with a guy since middle school, I finally had enough self confidence to go and talk to him. Turns out he's boring as fuck. I obsessed over this guy for nearly 4 years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 993
You deserved it 37 169

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's what you get for putting some guy you barely know on a pedestal.

It's pretty pointless to be "in love" with somebody you don't know.

Comments

Perhaps after the 4 year build up your expectations are too high? But I have to say YDI just because you shot down a guy after one conversation.

You deserved it for two reasons; waiting for 4 years to tell him your feelings towards him, and for thinking he's boring as ****. People may find me boring but at least I'm loyal and would give my heart to the right person.

He's boring because he don't like you and wants you to go away. Guys aren't gonna try to be interesting to girls they don't want or like.. JS

On the bright side, you can finally get over him.

jennagostini 1

That's the problem with fantasies, they're never as good in real life as they are in your mind!

blahblah0392 7

Is that a ghost on top of your car?

He's probablly just not into you hahaha Dont be so full of yourself

mrsmanuel1990 2

For everyone out there saying she did it for not getting to know him first, it happens in high school. Hell it happens to grown adults. It happened to me I fell in love with my (now) husband on the first day. I fell in love with his eyes and the way he looked at me to be exact. it does not work out for everyone but it does for us. after two weeks of knowing each other we got married and have been happily married for three years. my parents did the same thing they only knew each six weeks before getting married and have been happily married for twentyfive years. Op don't not believe in something if its right but do learn to tell the difference between your heart and your hormones/head. your heart knows what's right the moment it comes into your life. your hormones and head don't.