By Anonymous - 19/10/2012 02:49 - Canada - Regina

Today, after being totally in love with a guy since middle school, I finally had enough self confidence to go and talk to him. Turns out he's boring as fuck. I obsessed over this guy for nearly 4 years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 993
You deserved it 37 169

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's what you get for putting some guy you barely know on a pedestal.

It's pretty pointless to be "in love" with somebody you don't know.

Comments

Sad to say that I'm in the same boat as you except he's very much amazing &i haven't built up that courage to inform him yet.

juliemcguane 1

Maybe it's because you're like sixteen?

Had the same thing happen to me recently. Liked a guy since I met him a while ago then it turns out he is boring as shit. Then he insulted me the next day by telling my friend that im like his ex. His ex is an ugly over controlling *****. The wonderful life as a junior in high school.

jewelsa 4

That's not love, it's lust Juliette. "Like, totally."

boo2121 2

I know exactly how you feel. i am in high school and liked this guy since i first started going freshman year i am a junior. i finally got the guts to tell him and when i did he was like " Well we just have to be friends ok?" and i knew for a fact, do to the reason i had just asked him, that he had no girlfriend. i was heart broken. now its harder than hell not to compare other guys i could be with to him.

First of all, your grammar is ******* atrocious, second, maybe the reason he told you "let's just be friends" could be because you're not really his type for the kind of relationship you were hoping to have with him. Just because you liked him, that doesn't give him an obligation to date you.

cl4ptp 18

you're in love and you'd never spoken to him? I don't understand.

That's why I base my affection on their personality. And only a little on looks. :)

How can you possibly be "in love" with a guy you've never even talked to before?...