By Anonymous - 28/11/2010 10:01 - United States

Today, after begging for over an hour, I had to pay my sister $20 to wax my back for me so my bra would stop painfully pulling at the hair I repulsively seem to be growing there. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 051
You deserved it 4 669

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I can't really blame your sister for not wanting to wax your back hair...

As it's causing you pain you might want to think about permanent removal. Though it sucks she wasn't willing to do it as a favour, though I suppose it depends how much there was, if it was just a little patch then it shouldn't have bothered her so much. I can understand her being a little more disgusted if there was loads.

Comments

As it's causing you pain you might want to think about permanent removal. Though it sucks she wasn't willing to do it as a favour, though I suppose it depends how much there was, if it was just a little patch then it shouldn't have bothered her so much. I can understand her being a little more disgusted if there was loads.

You're really smart, I love reading your comments. Keep it up (:

Permanent hair removal is definitely a good choice. However, it can be pretty expensive if the patch of hair is large...

hawty12345 0

Are you kidding me? She's annoying, who takes everything too seriously.

Well that sucks that you think that but, nonetheless she is pretty informing and never hates on anyone. And unlike most people she tries to help the op out.

#26 We kind of have people like Perdix and DocBastard around, we have to balance it out, and she's not completely serious all the time :P

Fuq is right. Cinn and NGMH are usually very helpful. The obnoxious commenters are the ones who call OP or other commenters stupid or ugly. That said, I think it's cool that a gorilla got an FML published. Kudos!

sourgirl101 28

#26 Your opinion is your opinion. I personally enjoy Cinn's comments. To each their own. I agree with McMan. There are some that are too serious, some that do nothing but add stupid jokes, some that can't write, some that do nothing but correct those misspelled words etc... Everyone has their own personality. This site would be dull if we didn't have this mixture. Sorry for you if you can't appreciate this.

24, hey typically preform laser hair removal in cycles. one procedure doesn't eliminate all the hair at once, some grow at different rate... buy hey, from how the OP sounds, even a single procedure would enlighten her existence. So yeah, Cinn's advice is actually good.

Draminicaus 0

I've said it once and I'll say it again. Cinn's comments aren't the funniest, but they are damn well the most helpful and informing. Doc's comments are waaay less helpful, but are by far the most hilarious. Those are the two FMLers I look up to the most. I try to be a healthy middle-ground. You know, not too helpful and not too funny. ....Success! ^_^

Schizomaniac 24

Whatever, Schitzo. YOU'RE even stupider.

Pen, give Hawty a break. First, she's only 16, and B) she's a self-described hottie, which means she doesn't have to think; she can just rely on her looks to get by.

Oh god, stream of typos *facepalm* I meant "they typically perform", of course.

It amazes me that people still feel the need to attack me. It hasn't worked so far, it isn't going to start working. Yes, you don't like my comments, hawty12345, but that doesn't mean you have to hate on me. It means just focus on the comments you do like. Also, there are people who seem to enjoy my comments (thanks to you guys) so it's not like everyone on here hates me. Yep, I might seem to be serious (but hey, I joke around sometimes) but I'm apparently helpful by nature, so why does it matter so much?

I agree with everyone above that Cinn is the shit. I'm usually disappointed when there's no comments from her on an FML. And I'm rarely disappointed by her comments that are there. Cinn, the people who hate on you are ridiculous. **** them. I think you're cool as shit. Keep up the good work.

#69 I never said that Cinn's advice wasn't good. In fact, I believe I said that laser removal is a good choice. You seem to be confusing me for one of the incompetent Cinn haters-- when, in fact, I'm actually one of her many groupies/admirers.

ersa1802 0

This is my first time reading one of Cinn's comments, and I don't understand why people get so heated over comments. If there's a stupid comment why should it bother you? It doesn't effect you at all. If someone enjoys other peoples comments, good. A comment is a comment, its an idea, reply or opinion... it doesn't give that much away on a persons personality, so you can't just rationalize she's serious all the time, and how would her being helpful or 'serious' annoy you....

Nerds- you're a Cinn groupie? I'm now picturing the nerdiest, smartest, hottest groupie sex ever... 'Scuse me. I need a moment.

Haha! Why yes, Doc, I am! And you bet it would be. Nerds are the best lovers.

zakkyzebra 11

But I was told fat sex is the best sex... waaaaaaiiit. Nvm. Nerds are like quadruple the greatness now.

bamagrl410 31

Hawty12345, I'm typically a voice of reason similar to the way Cinn is (while being a smartass here and there) and people don't seem to have a problem with my comments. I don't understand why people feel the need to randomly attack others for no reason. When you want to put on your big girl panties and act a little more mature like the rest of us, then come talk to us.

yummycupcakegirl 0

Hairy Boobs? is that possible?

She said that her back was hairy, not her boobs. However, some women do occasionally have a few somewhat dark hairs around the nipples. It's not totally impossible.

have you ever been in india? most of the women over there wax their boobs

sourgirl101 28

Nerds, I bet your comment has a bunch of girls examining their nipples, just to see what you're talking about.(:

C6Racer 0

Free nipple exams here! I'll find those hairs. It might take a while though. hehe

sourgirl101 28

C6Racer, get your tweezer ready. The girls are about to line up. Pendatik, it's funny, I can no longer listen to the "Sex Pistols" without picturing you saying "Bollocks"! Did that cheer you up a little? No? Oh well, I tried.(:

sourgirl101 28

Dammit! You drove me insane checking back and forth to make sure you got this message! Glad you didn't skip it and it cheered you up!(:

You would have to pay me WAY more than $20.

#31, why are you asking another dude to do that for you?

xspaniardx 3

hahaha #36 good point. I don't think he noticed it was a dude, or maybe he did?

Ha, maybe he replied, and then checked out the profile, and now he's having an "oh shit" moment when he found out it was a guy. It could be the reason why he isn't replying to my question. :P

31: I recommend just finding a different bar, or perhaps a tavern.

No, I'd do Fuq for free, we go waaayy back. It's a sailor thing. I don't expect you to understand...

Thanks turdle. It's Gonna just like old times. (;

To hell with watching grab the nearest razor and come join us.

To hell with the razor, it's time to take the lawnmower out of your garage or wherever you keep it :D

To hell with the lawnmower, I'll use my teeth! ;D

I don't like it when they use their teeth, it hurts.

perdix 29

She should charge you several thousand dollars for the hour-long discussion of your back hair. It will take a lot of electroshock treatments to erase those creepy memories.

chuck_yams 0

Yeah, erasing those memories-sorry, mammaries, would cost a lot more than 20.