By adamclmns - 16/07/2011 22:52 - United States

Today, after a stressful week, I spent my last few dollars on some comfort food. Later, my roommate's girlfriend came over and helped herself to my juice, drinking it straight from the bottle. I'm such a germaphobe, I can't bring myself to even take a sip. It's a full bottle. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 243
You deserved it 15 207

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I ******* hate it when people drink from the container; I don't give a **** about germs, learn some goddamn manners! Especially if you don't live there/aren't family.

Just poke a hole in the side of the bottle and drain it out into a bowl or something. It won't have to go past the Infected Area of the bottle.

Comments

how rude of her...that's so gross!!

theonlysweetpea 10

As one myself, I'd kick her ass!

e-z pea z have her buy you a new one and teach how to use a cup.

richboii 0

i honestly wouldnt give a ****. During the school year my one friend and i would trade i would give him a few cookies and food like that and he would give me a gatorade but he would take a sip outta it. It really doesnt matter germaphobes are just a product of a country full of overprilivaged people overracting over nothing. Be happy you even have something to drink some places they dont.

Cynical_in_SK 6

That's a very cavalier attitude you have. There are some very serious diseases that can be spread that way. Diseases such as hepatitis for example. Hope your friend uses condoms...lol.

ever heard of growing a pair? just saying....

1215116a 14

Or maybe the girl can learn to use a glass...

tell the bitch to chug the rest as fast a she can and buy you a new one.

That's probably one of the rudest things someone can do. Be so lazy you can't even get a ******* glass to pour a drink into in someone else's house. Firstly, Smack Her. Second, She Better Buy You A Brand New Bottle.

lisha88 1

ugh I don't like that either lastnight my friend did the same thing now I can't drink it anymore

Yuck I'm on your side. I wear gloves to clean dishes