By adamclmns - 16/07/2011 22:52 - United States

Today, after a stressful week, I spent my last few dollars on some comfort food. Later, my roommate's girlfriend came over and helped herself to my juice, drinking it straight from the bottle. I'm such a germaphobe, I can't bring myself to even take a sip. It's a full bottle. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 243
You deserved it 15 207

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I ******* hate it when people drink from the container; I don't give a **** about germs, learn some goddamn manners! Especially if you don't live there/aren't family.

Just poke a hole in the side of the bottle and drain it out into a bowl or something. It won't have to go past the Infected Area of the bottle.

Comments

Stop being a germ freak and ******* drink the damn thing. Its not ganna kill you or some shit.

perdix 29

I have a deep-seated aversion to wasting food. Send me the juice and I'll drink it. (I don't really like juice -- I just really, really hate wasting food.) Make my psychological problem the solution to yours.

DOOD! yeah, seriously, i hate, hate, HATE when people throw out shit. it literally makes me sick. i have to tell them to think of the starving kids. THINK OF THE KIDS, DAMMIT. >< i find it funny that people like to french kiss and suck dick and eat pussy and all that, but the moment their lips touch your container of holy ******* juice, then it's motherfucking world war iii. society, do us a favor and stop being a pansy!

It's one thing for your partner to drink out of the bottle, it's quite another for your housemates girlfriend to do it... For all he knows she might be a total ***** riddled with disease!

213 -- yeah, i agree with that. no stranger should be drinking out of someone else's bottle. but i was speaking about many people who are just afraid of touching or eating something simply because it has been in contact with another human, despite doing other things that bring them into contact with many other (potentially more harmful) pathogens.

redmnky21 8

use a clorox wipe then wash it off with a wet cloth with water... or get over it and realize bacteria and germs cover EVERYTHING!!! its why we have immune systems

we have multiple??? I could've sworn it was "an immune system".

BOO HOO ;,(. it's only juice. what are you 5?!

#3 that's a good idea and all but there is still back wash

izzy7 11

Have you never kissed anyone? Same thing.

oh btw that sounds like a fairly annoying phobia. you should go get counseling for it.

I wouldn't drink it either, I wouldn't mind if it was family or even close friends but otherwise that's just nasty.

lilykat84 4

haha well, next time she comes over, rub some super strength oral-gel on the rim of whatever she usually drinks . :) it'll numb her mouth and maybe she'll leave your drinks alone. :P

slieb845 0

the most pointless phobia. germs are on everything. and if you spend life avoiding germs you wont build up your immune system. and then you die from a germ