By adamclmns - 16/07/2011 22:52 - United States

Today, after a stressful week, I spent my last few dollars on some comfort food. Later, my roommate's girlfriend came over and helped herself to my juice, drinking it straight from the bottle. I'm such a germaphobe, I can't bring myself to even take a sip. It's a full bottle. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 243
You deserved it 15 207

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I ******* hate it when people drink from the container; I don't give a **** about germs, learn some goddamn manners! Especially if you don't live there/aren't family.

Just poke a hole in the side of the bottle and drain it out into a bowl or something. It won't have to go past the Infected Area of the bottle.

Comments

mintcar 9

Did she know it was your juice? She probably assumed it was her boyfriends. In any case, it's still pretty gross. I would just buy some more juice. Imagine all the backwash OP.

cynide 13

no offense, but get over it and just drink it!

Backwash is disgusting. Don't drink the juice even if you do grow a pair.

Why the heck is your roommate's girlfriend helping herself to YOUR juice? Make them buy it back! That crap is straight up nasty, drinking from the container when others have to drink from it! Ugh.

I'm just curious. What comfort food comes in the form of a juice? Anyway, I feel your pain OP. I'm not a germaphobe, but I absolutely hate it when people drink out of my personal containers. Like numerous other people have said, make your roommate or the girlfriend buy you a new bottle. And now might be a good time to lay down some house rules, such as don't eat/drink things that don't belong to you (or your significant other, with the girlfriend actually being the guilty one in this situation) without that person's permission. I'm sure you can come up with more. Finally, what kind of person goes into another persons house and drinks straight out of tje container? When her birthday comes around buy her a book on manners. And maybe mark the pages she needs to pay special attention to.

Cynical_in_SK 6

I think the FML in this case was that the op spent the last of his money on comfort food and didn't have the money to replace the juice.

Cynical_in_SK 6

Sorry...her money. OP is a girl.

biasedshooter 24

op is a guy! blue is guy pink is girl!

Cynical_in_SK 6

Lol...oh yeah. Sorry...must be sniffing too much glue! I need an intervention. lol

jose18 3

u people are stupid u can't just get over a phobia stop leaving dumbass comments telling her to get over her fear of germs

LinTurk 4

Damn. I'm meant to thumb you up. Sorry. It seems a lot of people seem to think it's a girl, but the username is Adam something and there's the male symbol next to it. IDK.

Azrael9 11

she should have asked first to make sure that it was her bf's and not yours. quite ignorant on her part.

SteelCladAngel 0

ugh, I don't have a germnphobia but I will //not// drink after someone I'm close to and //rarely// drink after people I am close with. I'd make the trashy bitch buy a new bottle of juice

SteelCladAngel 0

not drink after someone I'm //not// close to**