By awkward - 06/11/2013 21:16 - Canada - Okotoks

Today, at a grocery store, a man came up to me while I was picking out apples and whispered in my ear, "That's how Snow White died." FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 567
You deserved it 4 308

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He clearly knows what he's talking about. Better listen to the wise man.

Misaki18 17

Doesn't he mean put into an eternal sweet slumber? :) Now your Prince has to come and save you >:D

Comments

He clearly knows what he's talking about. Better listen to the wise man.

this man just gave me tge greatest idea ever! now where can i find several midgets....

That witch has many disguises, I guess this is one of them.

It's the better one of them. I hated her being my 3rd grade teacher -_-

suboy 10

Wait she dies!!! Damn spoiler alerts!!!

No, she evolves into Jasmine and the beat goes on

I actually witnessed this FML, the guy looked like a wise man...at least I know what he was whispering now.

@1, that's so true! If only Caesar had listen too that soothsayer!

brb injecting laxatives in apples at the market

Uh wrong Snow White didn't die from eating an apple she bought at a market She died from eating one her evil step mom gave to her while looking like old lady

83- I was just about to say that. She was not picking apples or buying them. Nor did she die, she was put under an "eternal" sleeping curse. She was in the cottage and her stepmother walked up disguised as an (ugly) old maid selling apples, and gave her one. Therefore you have nothing to worry about, OP. That man needs to read up on his classic tales... Next he will be saying that Aurora died while shopping for furniture!

alisidewinder 9

22- they are dwarves, not midgets. You uncultured swine!

83, 86- You're missing the point. Wise and/or creepy man was simply implying that Snow White died/was cursed/fell into a coma/ what have you from eating an apple. How she aquired said apple is irrelevant in the context of this FML.

Listen to him, particularly if he has a quiver of arrows on his back.

yoursucklives 36

yeah, but you're not snow white, are you?

JocelynKaulitz 28

He never said she was. Besides, maybe she can be if she eats the apple.

Yeah, but snow white was imaginary, therefore her apple was imaginary.if she picked up the apple, then she must be imaginary.if the old man whispered in her ear, then he must be imaginary.if they were both in the store, then it must be imaginary! If the store is in a city, then that city must be imaginary! If that city is imaginary and in Canada, then Canada must be imaginary! If Canada is imaginary, then THE WHOLE WORLD IS IMAGINARY! If the world is imaginary, and we're in it, then all of us are imaginary! OH MY FRIKKIN GOD!

#85- I don't know WHAT to believe anymore.

Suppose you were about to walk down a dark alley in the middle of the night, and some man walked up to you and said, "I wouldn't do that, a little girl named Sarah got raped and killed in that alley." Would you say, "But I'm not Sarah," or would you choose a different route?

incoherentrmblr 21

Inception truely is a mind f**k...

Yeah that's just creepy‚ i wouldn't eat the apples

Allennis44 16

Are you kidding me? It's ******* hilarious. Maybe it's just me...

Hell, if I had the motivation I'd do shit like this all the time. It is so damn fun to mess with people.

Misaki18 17

Doesn't he mean put into an eternal sweet slumber? :) Now your Prince has to come and save you >:D

olpally 32

Should've just yelled "Get the **** away from me you ******* creeper!" And walked away.

Something tells me that might be overdoing it.

No I think that would've worked just fine. Publicly shame that creeper. I'm just sayin' if he thinks he can get away with it he'll keep doing it. No reason to be that creepy.

JMichael 25

Them apples sound dangerous. I'd be wary from now on.

I would be cautious OP, did you happen to notice a syringe in his hand?

he was sharing facts with you.. and was fantasizing about you dying .. that's why I don't like red apples

dannnngthatsux 19

Yeah! Red apples killed my mother and raped my father!!!! Vengeance shall be mine!!!

SerenaSerenadex3 13

how do you like them apples...

Just your average daily creep, don't pay attention. Ohh creeps...